three - superstars!

𝙔/𝙉𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑
------------------

I was getting nervous, what if we didnt make it out of the building tonight? Me and gregory were walking, looking at all the roons as we walked past. I looked through the glass of each room, i dont know if gregory did though.

I saw chica obviously playing her guitar, monty breaking things, and roxy admiring herself. I wondered if she would even notice me if i was standing right behind her while shes admiring herself in the mirror. eh, maybe.

we walked past the rooms and looked through freddys window. He was waving at us! Me and gregory walked up to the door.  But the door wouldnt open?

"The stupid door wont open." gregory huffed.

"Oh? You are going to need a photo pass to open the door. Apologies, i assumed you had one already.. Well, you should be able to find one at a convenience counter." freddy said.

(did i spell convenience right idek atp)

gregory sighed as we walked away frrm freddys door, looking around for a convenience counter or a photo pass. I dont even know where any of those might be. Jeez, this is tiring and we havent even been stuck here long. We were just planning to get pizza and sleep in the vents tonight considering its gonna rain tonight, but this is better then nothing i guess..

we eventually found one free photo pass!

"Gregory look!" i pointed to the cardboard cutout of freddy, below the cutout bring a free photo pass.

gregory looked to where i was pointing and ran over.

"sweet!" gregory twisted the handle to the box thing.

"Good job. Now, please come let me out." Freddy spoke through gregory fazwatch.

as we were on our way to freddys room, i wondered what other faz things they had. If they had a fazwatch and i thibk i heard some say something of a fazcamera, what else do they have?

we got up to freddys room, and used the photo pass to open the door, and as we saw the door open, freddy was standing there, waving at us again.

"Way to go, Superstars! i knew you guys could do it." Freddy cheered.

hearing that.. actually made me happy. Freddy was so nice, and kinda like a father figure if im being honest.

"I know how to get you both out of here. Climb back into my chest cavity." freddy stopped waving.

"there is still time, but we must hurry. If i am spotted, i will certainly be taken back to my room. I will escort you to the main exit through the utility tunnels. It is the safest path."

"Okay. But you better not be moving around, i dont want to be crushed and twisted inti a meat pretzel."

And with that me and gregory got into freddys chest cavity one at a time, and were on our way to the main exit through the utility tunnels.

i just hope we make it out of here tonight.
------------------
Thanks for reading! the next chaoter will be out tommorow, and then after that ill be seeing you next week!

early chapter, meant to save to drafts but pulished, oh well

514 Words..?