five - running isnt my thing.

Me and gregory walked through bright red doors, walking down a long and boring hallway.

we walked past a table with cans on it and went through a door that led to a bathroom. I was surprised to see chica and..wait, is she eating trash? that's kinda gross, and I didn't even know the animatronics could eat..? but I'll let her off the hook because she is my favorite, after all.

"it's chica!" I whispered

"Maybe we can distract her with something." gregory wondered

"Why would we need to distr- oh wait. are they like..  trying to get us or something?.." I whispered and realized.

"Yeah idiot!" gregory whispered back.

I suddenly had an idea.

"Hey, wait, weren't there some sort of cans before we walked in?" I asked gregory.

"Yeah, why.." gregory, being curious about why I asked.

"Maybe we can like.. push them, and she gets distracted or something.. would that work?" I asked, worried if we took too long, she would turn around and find us.

"Hey wait your actually on to something. It's finally a good idea of yours." gregory smiled slightly.

he knocked the cans slightly up and distracted chica for a while.

we walked out of the room, seeing grey and purple colored walls with boxes on shelves and just some boxes in a corner. I slightly turned around to see chica facing the cans. I quickly got worried that she would find us again for the 499th time today.

we slowly crouched away, I stood up slightly to read a poster like sign on the weirdly colored walls.

"Be careful
100% of fatal accidents involve human beings." it read with a bot on the side of it.

that made me slightly widen my eyes. Jesus, how many lawsuits has this place had?

we walked through another red door. God, the color red was getting annoying already.

the room had more shelves. MORE FUCKING SHELVES. and boxes. this place had way too many boxes.

they were scattered all across the room. maybe they made too much merch or something. I was tempted to look in one, but I wouldn't want to really steal anything another kid could have. that would be mean, and sad for the kid.

there was a random pizza box on the floor that reminded me of chica. I giggled at that.

as we kept walking, I eventually saw a bright red couch with a red toolbox and a red radio. MORE RED ARE U KIDDING. i think I did see a staff only sign on this door, so many the staff like to take naps in here or something.

we kept walking, and my legs were already kinda tired, but whatever.

we walked through a non red door- WAIT. A NON RED DOOR?? that's new.

and here come the grey and purple walls again yay. we walked again,and on the way, I hummed my favorite song, to try and make this less boring, since me or gregory weren't talking.

' 누가 뭐라 해도 난 나야
난 그냥 내가 되고 싶어
I wanna be me, me, me.' played in my head as I hummed along to the song I've memorized. I didn't really care that it was 'K-pop'. I just liked the song.

we walked past another door as I kept humming to the song.

we continued to walk to where we were going,and eventually walked and found our way into a room that had red lights.

"I'm really getting sick of the color red, aren't you gre -"

"THERE YOU ARE!" monty yelled and broke a fence that had a no monty sign.

I widened my eyes as me and gregory turned around and began running like there was no tomorrow, and in all honesty inmf we didn't run as fast as we did, there WOULD be no tomorrow.

I slightly looked behind me, which was a bad idea.

Monty was CHASING US, AND HE LOOKED REALLY SCARY WHILE DOING SO.

just as we were getting away, I heard roxys voice. WHAT THE FU-

why are they all here right now?! god, my legs hurt, and it hasn't even been like a minute.

just as i was thinking they lost us, CHICA POPPED OUT OF SOME BOXES OR WHATEVER THOSE ARE, IM TOO TIRED TO KNOW.

"Lost boy and girl over here!" Chica giggled.

god, now I have to run faster because SHES RIGHT BEHIND US. WHY ME.

we had to run up multiple flights of stairs. STAIRS. god I'm so tired of this already.

I was out of breath, still running upstairs, finally reaching a door and not another flight of stairs. if there was another flight of stairs, i would've DIED. if they wouldn't already have caught me.

I still ran, running past boxes and through another door, and it closing behind me and gregory.

what just happend.

-----
IM HAPPY TO SAY THE BOOK IS BACK!! IVE FINALLY HAD FREE TIME, YAAAY!! IDK WHEN THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE OUT, BUT I WILL TRY TO GET IT DONE SOON!! BYEBYE!!!