four - huh

𝙮/𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫
------
We got in freddys chest cavity and made our way to the utility tunnels. Freddy went through these big red doors, which led to some staircases going down.

I spaced out, wondering what this night was gonna be like. If me and gregory are  gonna get out of here, or it were gonna spend the night here.

I honestly thought if we do end up spending the night, we can just stay in freddys room, right?

That would be so much easier then having to try and find a secret exit or something if we do get stuck here.

my thinking had to come to a stop as me, gregory, and freddy maybe? heard someone yell.

"Hello? Little boy? Little girl? if you're down here, say something!"

"Shes down here!" i panicked.

"We have to go back." Gregory finished.

"Do not worry, gregory and (y/n). Even if we are spotted, you are safe with me. She would never suspect we are traveling together. However, we still should do our best to avoid her. If i am sent back to my room, we will never get to go to the lobby before midnight." Freddy said.

I sighed as freddy went down more stairs, the air starting to get dusty as we go down more stairs.

we stopped going down the long staircase, and walked down a short hallway that leads to what looks like more long hallways but with those big moving garage door things.

I heard two beeps as freddy stops moving.

"i feel you both are.. broken" freddy spoke.

"what?" Gregory said, confusion lacing his voice.

"dont worry about it, were fine." I said, trying to get freddy moving so we can escape this place faster.

"No, i feel that something is wrong. I am taking you both to the first aid station." Freddy said as we started moving to what i would assune is the first aid station.

"Theres no time! Were fine!" Gregory tried conving freddy, which sadly didnt work.

we ended up in a weird looking place, me and grwgory getting out of freddys chest cavity one by one.

i sighed as me and gregory walked to the red box thing.

i heard footsteps, so i hid myself and gregory behind the curtain.

just as i suspected, soneone came. And as i got a closer look, i woukd think its 𝙝𝙚𝙧.

"freddy! You're supposed to be on lockdown!" she shouted.

"officer vanessa, i do not  know how j got here."

( " but officer vanessa im a ᴍᴀᴛᴇʀɪᴀʟ ɢᴡᴏʀʟ")
(dead joke i know)

"Well, you totally blew it tonight, you know. Your system crashed and you ruined the show. Now, parts and service have you on reduced plwer. They said its a safety precation. Judt on more thing to deal with.." Vanessa sighed.

"i apologize." Freddy sounded sincere.

"Okay.. Look, were like 15 minutes from closing and some kids are sneaking around baclstage. If you see anything, notify me immediantly i already alerted the others. Now, go back to your room." Vanessa walked away.

we got out from the curtains, and gregory started talking.

"i told you she was after us!" Gregory huffed.

"i said nothing! i will keep you both safe. Let us go." We climbed into freddys stomach hatch again, and freddy was walking back to where  we were supposed to go.

"Where are we?" i thought out loud.

"We are now hnder the pizzaplex. These utulity tunnels connect to all the attractions." freddy kept walking, but sounded as if he was happy to talk about the subject.

"We can go anywhere in the building?"

"Correct. Fazer blast, Monty golf, Roxy raceway, they are all accesible to staff. With high enough clearance of course.
Guests are never allowed down here, but yours is a.. special situation." freddy explained.

we walked up some stairs, freddy kept walking as freddy slowed down, im assuming he was out of power.

we got out of freddy stomach hatch, as freddy started speaking.

"i am terribly sorry. The recharge cycle had not yet completee when i found you both. you guys must continue without me. I will guide you guy on grregorys fazwatch in case you get into any trouble." Freddy apologized.

"i dint know if we can do this alone!" gregory worried.

"We'll be fine you baby. 😐" i joked as freddy got into a recharge capsule thing.
"
"shut up." Gregory joked back as we walked through these big bright red doors.
--------
Hey! Sorry i havent been updating, i was at my grandparents house. im glad i got to write this chapter because it makes me happy to write! it can be hard and confusing sometimes, but you learn tips and tricks along the way. Writing makes me happy, and i hooe i can maybe become a writer one day.