Chapter 11

Authors note *So theres smut and also a blood warning I honestly If you want you can skip this chapter there isn't much goin on*

As I did school work I see a door knock. Jessica walked in and kissed my head from the corner of my eye. I could still see the Flood waters consuming me. She whispers in my ear "Dad's not home" She said. I grab my bag and smile and chuckle "Your dad". "He did the thing," she said as she giggled. I nodded. We both laugh as I pull out the box. Jessica kisses my head and takes off my shirt. "Do you want to do this?" she asked.

"Do you?" I asked "Yeah" Jessica replied. I kiss her lips and put my hands down her pants. I stand up as she slides her hands into my pants. We slide our jeans off and blush at the sight of our bodies. I smile as I see her hanging stomach and body folds as I grab them and hug them feeling her soft cuddly body. She grabs my butt and squeezes firmly with a pinch.

She lays down on the bed and spreads her large legs. I smile and go in tasting the salty flavor of her legs. She begins to moan softly as I bury my face into her warm wet privates. I rub myself as I taste her, She screams louder as I find a good spot and suck on it. I come up and kiss her on her lips as I feel her moan. She guides my hands toward her as I slide my hand inside her warm body. She looked over toward the door as I looked back "Hey baby girl it's ok" I said. I see her mouth open as she lets out a huge moan. My body feels her energy as I press closer.

I start feeling stiff. I chuckle nervously as I pull down my underwear Jessica chuckles as I blush. Was she insulting me? I step back as he grabs my hands "Hey It's ok I'm just nervous" she said "I'm sorry, I am too" I said "We," I was interrupted "No" she replied. I nod "Ok," I said leaning over on her and kissing her body. I lift her breast and gently suck it. Jessica spoke but I didn't know what she said as I looked up at her.

I look up at her and smile "Are you ready?" I asked she nodded as I slowly forced myself into Jessica's. Jessica makes a smile but I could tell she was in pain. "Are you OK?" I asked Jessica, teary-eyed, remained smiling and said "It just hurts," she said. As I look down to take a deep breath I look at my stomach seeing blood all over my stomach and in that moment panic sets in. I scream. Jessica looked down and screamed. Jessica screams at the ungodly sight as I try to place my sheets on the area and hope it slows down.

Jessica starts sobbing. I take off the condom and sit next to her while she leans on my shoulder. "What the fucks going on," I asked "I don't know" Jessica cried as she hugged me. I stand up to Jessica and walk her to the shower and set it to hot. "Clean up ok" I stuttered as I rushed to the bedroom and looked at the bed. I hold my head and think to myself as I take my phone and look a few things up.

"Ok this is normal," I said "They didn't tell me this one in school," I said. I place down the phone and sigh. Walking up the stairs I feel the vibrations of her father as he walks into the room he sees my frightened face and says. "Didn't go well?" He asked and I sighed and shook my head no. "It's ok your first time's not as magical as everyone says it is," he said "I'll get these cleaned up there's another shower downstairs," he said I nodded as I walked downstairs to the hot shower to quietly think about everything that just happened.

I stand and allow the water on my skin as I take the soap and let it on my skin. I wash my hair and allow the water to get my fears and worries to take me away. They did for a while but then the flood returned. This wasn't over; the flood was still raging. I turn off the water touching my neck. I feel each warmth on my neck as it tingles my spine. I sit down in the shower as the remaining water falls to the drain.

I sat there till my skin got dry and cold, feeling the hall as it rattled around and the drain dripped on my feet. I saw someone open the door as Jessica walked in and sat down. Under higher light, she saw every bruise and cut on my skin as I looked at her. "Are you OK?" We said Jessica signed "I am ok." I nodded "OK" I signed and she looked at me as she stood me up "You don't have to baby me," I said. "I know" she signed. She dragged me to my room and sat me on my bed.

She grabs my clothes as I sit on the bed. She returns with my things and kisses my head. "I'm sorry about what happened tonight" She signed "It's fine" I replied "That's the last thing on my mind" I sighed "Do you want to talk about it," she asked I didn't feel I could. Feeling I'm flooded with regret. The feeling of fear, that feeling I had felt for my sister. None of that would make sense.

We both lay down and cuddle. I wrap my arm around her as she kisses my hand.

"You ok," I asked. She nodded, and I buried my face in her hair smelling it. The smell makes my head twinge but I love her too much to move. The feeling of her skill makes me crawl but I don't want to see her upset. I breathe in with her breath and breathe out. I knew she was talking but I couldn't hear her so I just listened and said nothing. I guessed that was what was least awkward.

After a while I lean over and break the tension as I kiss her head I see she has fallen asleep in my arms. I smile and look for blankets then tuck her in "Goodnight princess' ' I said as I went to the couch and buried myself in the hard cushions cold from the cool fall air. As my mind began to drift into sleep I felt a warm blanket get gently placed on my body. I look up and see Jessica's father give me a nod as he walks away. I sat up and looked at the white sheet then chuckled nervously.

"Everything's going to be ok," I said, "Right?" I asked as I looked out the window as I looked at the ocean wondering about Roxie "Come here, girl". I whimpered as I sat at the edge of the porch watching the water. Jessica walks over and taps the wall. I look over at her as I have her sit next to me hugging me in an embrace. I wasn't sure what she said at that moment but I was sure she said everything would be OK.

October 8th, 2022 It was Saturday I woke up to the smell of breakfast. I walked to the kitchen and saw Jessica cooking me food. I sit down and eat biscuits and gravy with grape juice. I was in awe of her cooking as I could taste the flavors and good textures. "This is amazing honey," I said as she smiled as she washed her hands from the flour. She stirs the pot and spoons me a ladle full of grits with butter. She did go out of her way to make me feel special. "Maybe I can make something for you tonight," I said

"Like what," she asked "Well... I can cook spaghetti and meatballs" I replied "Deal" Jessica responded as she ate along with me. Just as Jessica sits down, a knock on the door. "Um, I'll get it," I said as I stood up, walked to the door, and opened it. There a cop stood and he looked at me and nodded "Just the man I was looking for" he said as he looked behind me looking at Jessica with a nod and a tilt of the hat. Jessica walks over and closes the door.

I looked at the tall burly man as he stood there, "Are you comfortable in your new home?" he asked. I nodded. "Yes sir," I said while signing. "We have to ask you something ok Jasper we know you're just a kid but we need to know cause you're almost eighteen, do you want to press charges," He asked "Yeah" I replied "But I don't know where to start" I replied

"Don't worry you happen to be living with someone who can help" he said "Who?" The door opens and Jessica's father steps out. In a suit "Sorry officer are we finished" he asked. "We were just talking about you" The officer replied "We were wondering if you knew a lawyer who'd represent him," he said Jessica's dad straightened his tie. "Well I'm not a lawyer I just do the accounting but I can find you a lawyer," he said

I smiled and felt relieved by this. "Thank you" I replied "No problem kid," he said as he patted my head and walked off. The cop tilted his hat "I got to go kid nice talking to you" he said as he walked off. I walk inside and sigh. At first, I felt happy that justice would be served but I knew I'd have to relive everything again. That's what scared me.