-Chapter Eight-

Will walked through with a smile. But that all changed when he saw Adam his ex walking towards him with a cocky grin.

Will sucked in a breath and tried to walk past him but Adam grabbed his arm. Will sighed and looked at him and frowned. "Hey beautiful." Adam said winking. "What do you want?" Will asked annoyed.

"Don't be like that baby." He said frowning. "I'm not your baby." Will said yanking his arm away.

"Oh come on. We were great together. I miss you."Adam said smiling. He seemed so sincere. However Will wasn't falling for it. Not again. Ever.

"I'm not falling for your shit again Adam. But you are right about us. We were great. Once. But then you just had to fuck everything up. So leave me alone. And plus you made fun of me!" Will said getting madder and madder.

Adam frowned. "Come on sweetie. You know I didn't mean it. I don't why what happened okay. I miss you. So much." Adam said caressing Will's right cheek. Will slapped his hand away. "Go away Adam! Leave me alone!" Will said turning and leaving.

Will didn't want Adam to get to him. But he wanted to cry. He wanted Mike. So as soon home he called Mike.

"Hey Will! What's wrong?? Are you okay?" He asked with worry. Will sighed and smiled.

"I'm fine. Just ran into my ex today." Will said sadly. Mikes expression changed. "Are you okay? What happened?" Mike said worried.

"Yeah... I'm fine." Will paused for a minute. "You can talk to me about anything. You know that right?" Mike asked. Will nodded and sighed.

He decided to tell Mike everything that happened between him and Adam.

When Will met Adam things started out great. They met because they had class together. They laughed and talked. Until Adam asked him out. Will had always had a little crush on him. But that crush soon became love.

Things were great. They went on many dates and Will even introduced him to his friends. They really liked him at first.

Will though that he was awesome. He always seemed so sweet and wanted to get Will everything his heart desires. Well that was before he saw a whole different side to him.

Every little thing Will did seemed to make him mad. Even if Will tried to kiss him. Or hold hands in public. He understood why Adam was scared but he didn't have to be so rude of course.

As time went on Adam got angrier. He would even hurt him. He became abusive. But of course he never told anyone this.

What really blew him over the edge was when he found Adam cheating on him. Will cried for hours and didn't talk to anyone the next day.

Adam got angry when Will confronted him. Told him that if Will looked better and maybe lose some weight Adam would love him more.

Will slapped him and walked away. He didn't want to cry but he did. He didn't want to bother his friends with his relationship drama. He know told them about the cheating part.

He just kept it all in until now.

Will looked like he wanted to cry when he told Mike everything. Will wiped his eyes and apologized.

"Don't be sorry Will. It wasn't your fault. And I think your beautiful." Mike said when a smile.

Mike didn't want to tell Will how he really felt about everything. If he ever sees Adam he swears he'll kill him.

"You really think so." Will said snapping Mike out of his thoughts.

Mike smiled. "I know so." Mike said. Mike just kept on smiling while he heard Wills beautiful laugh.

"I have to get to bed. I'll talk to you tomorrow." Will said.

Mike nodded and said goodnight. Mike sent Will a little message.

Will... don't let Adam get to you. He doesn't deserve someone as amazing, beautiful, and perfect as you. I'm sorry for everything that happened. You deserve way better. Goodnight Will. Sweet dreams. ❤️

All Will could do was smile and blush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thought the ending was kinda cute. I hope you guys like this chapter! Sorry I haven't posted in a while.

Have a wonderful day or night!

Words: 715