-Chapter Twelve-

Mike and Will were in Wills car driving through town. Mike smiled as he saw the town of Lenora. "Where we going?" Mike asked. "To this café." Will said smiling.

Mike smiled and as Will kept driving. They then went to this small Café and Mike immediately saw that there was no costumers. Will saw Mikes confused face and laughed making him even more confused.

"It just opened up and so far I've only seen three people here. There drinks really good here. Now come on!" Will said grabbing Mikes hand. Mike blushed as they walked to the counter.

"Hi! Welcome in! What can I get for you guys today?" The cashier asked. Mike and Will looked at the menu and decided.

That sat down and started talking about whatever. They were so excited to now see each other. "How is school for you? We don't talk much about that." Mike said.

"It's going pretty good I'll say. My grades are doing pretty good! The people... not so much." Will said smiling. Mike frowned and looked at him.

"Are people mean?" Mike asked. Will nodded lightly. Mike grabbed his hand and lightly kissed it. Will looked up and blushed lightly. "How's school life for you?" Will asked.

Mike shrugged. "Good I guess. Grades not to bad. People there... eh. They kinda just leave me alone." Mike said still holding Wills hand. Will smiled.

"That's good. I'm glad school is good for you." Will said. "Order for Mike!" The cashier called. Mike got up and made his way to the cashier. Mike returned with the drinks and Will noticed something on Mikes.

It was that cashiers phone number. Will scoffed and mentally rolled his eyes. Mike smile when he noticed the number. "You jealous?" Mike asked.

Will crossed his arms. "Of course not." He said not convincingly. "Uh-huh." Mike said laughing a little. Will said nothing but took a drink.

After that they went to go look around for a bit. They went inside this library. "What kind of books do you read?" Will asked. "Usually horror. Sometimes comics and romance. Really depends." Mike said. Will nodded and started to look.

Will stumbled upon a book called 'a good girls guide to murder' and read the back. "This seems cool. Imma get this one." Will said smiling. "Hm... maybe I could find something here." Mike said as he looked.

He then stumbled upon 'you shouldn't have come here'. Mike didn't recognize it. He smiled as he grabbed the book. They went to the counter. Mike offered to pay for Wills book but Will would feel bad if he did.

But Mike insisted and put the money on the counter before Will could protest. Will took Mike back to his house and they watched a movie. A horror movie. Evil dead rise.

Will got scared and held onto Mike for fear life. Mike laughed a little while rubbing his back. After the movie Wills head was on Mikes chest. Mike looked at the time.

"Shit! I better get going." Mike said. Will mumbled as he stood up. Will walked Mike out side to say goodbye. Before Mike left Will kissed him on then cheek.

Will ran back inside before Mike could say anything. Mike smiled the whole way home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fun fact I was watching evil dead rise while writing this. My third time watching it. If you haven't watched for it's on Max. It's a pretty scary movie so be warned. But literally my favorite horror movie ever.

Words: 589