-Chapter Sixteen-

Mike was skating around doing some thinking. He was Ted to ask Will to be his boyfriend but didn't know how. He was leaving tomorrow and needed to act fast.

He then decided to text Wills friends to see how he should ask him out. They told him they would meet them.

Mike saw Wills friends hanging by a try and walked up to them with a nervous smile. "Yo! How'd it go?" Dustin asked.

Mike looked at the three friends. "Well we went out for ice cream. And then we walked in a park and lid it the grass and Will made us flower crowns. Once I dropped him off back at his house I hugged him and before he went inside he kissed by cheek and thanked me for taking him out." Mike said with heart eyes.

They all looked at him with knowing faces. "How do I ask him out?" Mike asked. "Buy flowers." Jane said.

"Wear something nice." Shawnee said. "Be charming." Dustin said.

"Wow thanks." Mike said sarcastically. "He likes romance. Romance him." Jane said.

Mike then got an idea. Maybe. Mike went to the flower shop and got some yellow roses. Wills favorite color was yellow so Mike thought it would be a good option. Mike then threw on something nice and got Will some chocolate.

Mike was now skateboarding over to the Byers house. Mike saw the beautiful house and a beautiful Will. Will was outside reading a book. Mike marched right up and Will saw him and stood up.

"Mike? What are you doing here?" Will asked. "Will... I really enjoyed yesterday and I really wanted to see if this can go anywhere... will you be my boyfriend?" Mike asked holding the flowers up to him.

Will blushed as he took them. He took the chocolate as well and smiled. Will leaned up and kissed his cheek. "I would love to Mike."  Will said looking up at Mike with his beautiful eyes.

Mike smiled and hugged him. Will hugged back and they just held each other for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this was so short. It's supposed to be.

Have a wonderful day or night!

Words: 364