-Chapter Four-

Will spent all night talking to Mike. By morning he was exhausted. But whatever doesn't matter. He was really happy to be talking to Mike. Mike seemed so sweet.

Will was hopped in a cold shower hoping it would wake it up. It did that's for sure. It was freezing. Will got out and looked in the mirror. He has always been insecure about himself. Mostly his body.

Will sighed sadly and started to get dressed. Once he was satisfied he grabbed a quick breakfast and got on his bike and rode to school.

Will texted Mike as he roam the hallways. He was talking about this math test he had today. He was so not ready. He does have good grades though. Thankfully.

He saw Jane and smiled as she saw her waving him over. "How's Mike?" She asked with a smirk. Will lightly blushed at the thought of him.

Will might have a little crush on him. Jane would know. She knew him the longest. Jane chuckled and kissed his cheek.

Will smiled at the act. Jane has always been like a sister to him. They certainly loved each other like siblings.

"He seems really cool." Will said with a big smile. "And cute right?" She said laying her head on his shoulder.

"Shut up." He said trying to be serious. Jane laughed and shook her head.

"Yo! What up bitches!" They heard Dustin coming closer. Dustin put his arms around Jane and Will.

"Hey Dustybun." Will said. He smiled as he heard Dustin groan.

The bell rang which meant it was time for class. They said goodbye as Will went to History. Boring class. Very boring.

He was already with school. He just wanted to go home. He saw his phone go off and saw a text from Mike. Will smiled as he opened his phone.

~~~

Mike: Hey Will

Will: Heyyy

Mike: Hru?

Will: bored sitting in class 😭

Mike: sameeee

Mike: I hate school

Will: don't we all?

Will: I just wanna go home

Mike: what class are you in?

Will: History

Will: you?

Mike: math 🙄

Will: I hate math as well

Mike: anywho who likes math is a psychopath

Will: so true

Will: I have a math test today too

Mike: that sucks

Mike: I hope you do well on it

Will: thank you I hope so too

Mike: as much as I would love to keep talking to you I have to keep doing my work so I don't have hw

Will: alright! Bye Mike!

Mike: bye Will

~~~

Will smiled as he looked at the texts. He then started to work on his assignment. He didn't have to worry to much since he pays attention. Sort of.

Next class was math. Unfortunately. Will feels confident about the test. He may hate math but that doesn't mean he isn't good at it.

Finally lunch. Will smiled as he saw his friends. Will sat next to Shawnee. "Hey Will!" Shawnee said handing him some candy.

Will ate happily as Jane started talking about some fight in her class. Dustin laughed as she told her story.

Will saw a group of boys look at him and laugh. He then eyed his ex. He looked at him as Adam stared at at him with a smirk.

Will looked down quickly and sighed sadly. Guess Adam is still the asshole he always knew.

"Don't worry about him Will." Dustin said. Will smiled as Dustin looked angrily at Adam.

"I swear if he says anything I'll kill him." Jane said.

"Thanks guys." Will said with a laugh. He's happy to have friends like them. Their so special to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M BACK BITCHES!

Words: 612