The Tale of Twin Hearts: Intro

Welcome and Enjoy. You may skip the intro if you like.

Disclaimer: Pokemon itself belong to Gamefreak/Nintendo, BUT all characters (especially OCs), ideas, originating concepts, and everything else and in between originated from me.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Intro

-----------------------------------------------------------

"No Time."

"No explanation."

"No reason."

"Why do the Guardians feel they can do whatever they want? They're no different than us."

"..."

"Why was my son Chosen?"
"Why was my son chosen?"

"..."

"..."

"It is no surprise the sight of a Legendary Pokemon such a Jirachi is something to behold";"Such a visit is unexpected."

"His expression was...dim, speaking in a hushed tone." "Asking him of his visit, there was barely an answer."

"Forcing a smile, he tells us he has a gift for our sons;" "A...curse..."

"When asked what it was, all he does is ask both of them to reach out their hands towards him." "When they did, he touched their hands and they began to glow."

"A small mark appeared on their Foreheads." "A Mark in the shape of a familiar Symbol."

"My son began shimmering red."
"My son...began glistening blue."

"Such sight made me curious." "Such a sight made me worry."

"Dismissing them, he told us what his gift was. He told us why he gave the gift."

"..."

"My son, bearing such a heavy burden."
"My son...carrying such a heavy responsibility..."

"Why?" "Why..."

"..."

"It's been years since then." "It's been some time since then."

"For our sons to never see each other again"..."It's been heavy on the both of them."

"We never told them what it was or what it was for." "We never told them why it happened."

"They don't even know they aren't allowed to see each other." "They don't know they aren't allowed to be near each other."

"Should we have told them?"
"Should...we have told them?"

"..."

"Today marks the day of my son's Journey." "Today marks the hour of my son's adventure."

"To the home of exploration he goes, will he ever cross paths with his best friend?"
"To the heart of exploration he follows, Will he ever meet ends with his true companion?"

"..."

"As sad this may be"; "As painful this may feel."

"I hope that day never comes."