𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐅𝐓.

AMARA THOMPSON never quite filled the role of the perfect girl, nor was she close to being the perfect daughter she tried to paint herself as

AMARA THOMPSON never quite filled the role of the perfect girl, nor was she close to being the perfect daughter she tried to paint herself as. She had quirks, and a slight indifference with the way she could talk to spirits. Clairvoyance, they called it. Annoyance, however, was the term most used by her to describe such vivid visions she had while alive.

IN SPITE OF THAT, there's blood on the floor of the boiler room in the school. Amara's phone was found damaged near a water fountain outside of study hall, and Maddie's phone had yet to be recovered. With two teens missing, and Amara's headstrong, private investigator of a dad, the town rises with tension and fear that something deadly and murderous may have occurred. Mother's begin keeping a tight grip onto their children's hands, and school administrators start living in fear that someone in their own district may be responsible for their disappearance.

IN THE AFTERLIFE, things are just beginning to stir up, and the pot was not even close to bubbling. Upon waking up in the seemingly dull and tiresome, continuous loop of a dimension you could only call the in-between, the two girls are ridden with fear. The people she saw and spoke to were more lively than ever, and the veracity of this new reality breaks everything she thought she once knew.

( I do not own "School Spirits", or anything affiliated with the creators. I merely own my character, Amara Thompson, along with other minor characters and their backstories, whom I have created myself. )

— I am quite excited to start this new journey of a story! Thank you to everyone involved who has motivated me to become the best writer i can be!