{five}

+

"Josie! Come here!" my mom yells from downstairs. I run downstairs to see her near the front door with a suitcase.

"What's going on?" I ask.
My mom sighs, "I just got a call saying they need me in LA for an emergency surgery. I'm the best one for the job that's available."
"Oh..."
"I'll be home in about a week.. I'm so sorry love" she says as she gives me a hug.
"It's ok mom... I love you"
"I love you too," she says and she's out the door.

Well now what?

I run upstairs, grab my phone, and call Matthew.

"Hello?"
"Come over"
"What? Now?"
"Yeah, my mom is gone for the weekend, you can sleepover and we'll watch movies"
"Bu-but won't your mom be mad?"
"What she she doesn't know won't hurt her"
"Oh, uh.. Ok.."
"The door will be open. See you soon."

+

"Josie?"
"I'm upstairs!"

I hear Matthew run upstairs and to my room.

"Well this is not what it looked like in elementary school..." he says with a laugh and I laugh too.
"Yeah I guess the bright pink just isn't for me anymore"
"I can tell" he says as he looks my outfit. I'm wearing all black.

We decide to watch Gone Girl because we both have been wanting to see it. We also ordered pizza which we demolished in minutes while laying in bed.

"I'm stuffed" I say.
Matthew sighs, "me too."
"I would love some dessert though!"
"Do you want me to run and get us some ice cream?"
I roll over and sit on his lap. I lean down and whisper in his ear, "that's not the kind of dessert in talking about."
His eyes grow wide in surprise, "oh.." he says and he starts to smirk. He flips me over so that he is on top. He starts to kiss my neck and then slowly trails up to my lips. I run my fingers through his hair. It's so luscious, how could you not??

I pull of his shirt and then mine. He looks at my boobs and then back to my face as I feel his abs. They're great.

We start to kiss again and he returns to kissing my neck. I can tell that a hickey is forming. I run my hands along his chest until I reach his belt. I start to unbuckle it until Matthew stops kissing me.

"Matthew, what's wrong?"
His face gets flushed, "I'm sorry, it's just," he sighs, "I've never done any of this before... You were my first kiss so I'm new to all this..."

I didn't realize he's never kissed a girl before...

"Oh, Matthew.. I'm so sorry... I didn't know..."
"It's ok.."
"I just figured you had done... stuff...
because you're so hot so why wouldn't you..."

His face is completely red now, "well thanks.. But you're the first girl to actually show interest in me, and I just don't want to mess up."
"I understand..."

I kiss him and he rolls back into his back next to me.
"I'm sorry, Matthew."
"He turns to his side to look at me, "for what?"
"For trying to take things so fast.. That's just how it's been in all my past relationships so I figured that's what you would have expected from me.."
He looks worried, "Josie no... I would never expect that from you so soon..."
I can't help but smile, "well thanks.."
"Were you yourself ready?"
"No..." I respond bashfully.

He tucks my hair behind my ear, "I really like you, Josie..."
"I really like you too..."

He puts his arms around me and pulls me close.

We cuddle the rest of the night while we watch movies until I fall asleep in his arms.

AN: so what do yall think??