● Strawberries and cigarettes

Dekisugi sighed as he stood in front of the library.
There was this feeling he couldn't describe. Everything happened according to his will, he was seated away from Nobita, who also seemed to be unbothered by Dekisugi's interaction with Ida, pointing towards an obvious fact that he didn't like Dekisugi back in any way.

It should have been a relief for Dekisugi, but somehow, he seemed empty.

*"God, I don't know what even I expected"*

Dekisugi thought while his heart seemed to ache more. He hated the fact Ida's words were becoming truer.

"Dekisugi, you can't suppress who you are."

Ida told him yesterday, in a clear and cold tone. And he was right. Dekisugi liked guys. If it would not be Nobita, it would be someone else.

"Hey," Dekisugi looked at Nobita, who called him out by waving from a distance.

"Hi.." Dekisugi said with a fake smile.

"Come on, let's go in."

"Why are we here, though?"

"Just wanted to get some rom-com novels, to get an idea before framing the Dialogues."

"I have many novels at home,"

"You do?"

"Trust me, I have a library of my own."

"Well, can I just crash at your place then?"

"Of course, we have to do this together after all,"

"Right.. let's go, then?"

They walked for about 15 minutes while the sun shined brightly amidst the beautiful white clouds.
How can one not love summer?

Dekisugi pulled out the keys from his pocket, Nobita was quick to notice that.

"Where is your mom?"

"Mom and Dad decided to visit at Grandma's this week. They're gone for 2 more days."

"Why didn't you go with them?"

"I will, during the upcoming break, I just don't want to miss school,"

He lied. Missing school for 2 to 3 days was never the issue. The issue was his grandmother's Catholic background.

The door creaked open.

"Come in," Dekisugi said in a gentle tone.

Nobita looked around. He had never been to Dekisugi's house before, but now he finally got the chance to appreciate its silent beauty. The wooden floor and furniture were made out of oak, and every corner of the wall was beautifully carved with a combination of ocean blue and spotless white, it all looked so peaceful.

They made their way to Dekisugi's room. An entire shelf, reserved for diverse novels, just like Dekisugi promised.

"You are the complete opposite of me,"

"Am I?" Dekisugi smiled.

"All I have is comics, and Doraemon"

Dekisugi let out a little chuckle.

Nobita sighed as he placed his bag on Dekisugi's study table.

"Let's start then,"

After an hour of hustle, they finally drafted out the character sketches. Nobita wrote most of the prince's dialogues and the princess was characterized by Dekisugi.

"This is much harder than I thought"

"We completed a lot today!"

"Congratulations to us"