FOURTEEN

Touya and I had spent the night at his friends place, sharing a room together for the first time. He removed his shirt throwing it off to the ground as he got in bed laying by my side. I had my back facing him as I stared out the window looking at the night sky.

I still felt scared even after leaving the incident. Is this what I got myself into? Will I have to go through these kind of things all the time? I closed my eyes trying to sleep but it was hard, I just couldn't sleep. I opened one of my eyes as I heard light snoring, I looked over at Touya who was already sleeping.

Well he had it easy, I wish I was him right now...I flinched feeling his body move. I decided to just close my eyes and stay still so I wouldn't wake him up, but instead I was pulled in by him. His arm wrapped around me resting his hand against my stomach as I laid by him.

I could hear his snores as his breath hit my skin making my skin crawl. I wanted to get out of his grip for incase if he woke up and got angry for letting him hold me, but he was too strong. I felt useless, weak I just couldn't move and every time I did he'd move too groaning in his sleep in annoyance.

I gave up sighing looking down at his hand that held me seeing the wedding ring on his finger. I didn't think he actually wore it, the ring was my only gift that I have ever given him. I shifted around a bit trying to get comfortable so I can finally sleep but I accidentally woke him up instead.

"What's wrong princess..?" He mumbled pulling me closer to him "n-nothing" "you sure? You've been moving for the last minute already" "sorry...I won't move anymore" he lifted his head placing his chin on my shoulder staring at me before leaning in kissing my lips softly making me grow red as I looked at him in shock.

His arms hugged me tightly as he closed his eyes falling back to his sleep while I stayed in his arms still shocked before changing my expression. I looked out at the window again staring at stars for a while slowly feeling my eyes grow heavy before finally going off to sleep.

.

.

.

The next morning I was woken up by Touya who touched me softly. I turned over looking at him half asleep "what" I mumbled as he got out of bed "how are you feeling?" "Fine" "what about your leg?" "Better, I can move it" I said while showing him.

"Your father called, he asked about the situation I let him know that you were safe" "he called? When?" "A few minutes ago, you were still sleeping. Come on we need to head back home" I nodded getting out of bed. He handed me his jacket once again letting me wear it as I had left without a top.

The drive back was silent. None of us said a word just keeping to ourselves as we headed back home. When we got there I immediately went to my room grabbing a shirt and putting it on, when I went back down Touya was gone. A piece of paper caught my attention, I walked over to it grabbing it, reading what it said.

I left to share a word with my father, I will be back. Fix the place up a bit for me will you?