What an odd girl...

"Uh, hi!" You waved your hand with a smile.

".........." Wednesday only stared at you. Awkward, you thought. You cleared your throat.

"....it's, uh, Wednesday, right?" You extended your hand. "I'm Y/N."

Wednesday stared at your hand then stared at your face again. You slowly retracted your hand, awkwardly.

"...Well, I just, um, wanted to personally thank you. For uh, looking out for Rowan," You stuttered. "..he's my little brother."

Wednesday didn't reply.

"..Well, um, I gotta go...." You played with your fingers nervously. "Thanks again." You walked backwards and waved goodbye with a nervous smile, then you accidentally bumped into one of the pillars. You turned around and cringed. Idiot. You inwardly facepalmed, then awkwardly walked away.

"What an odd girl," Wednesday said to Thing after you left. Your nervousness and stuttering caused Wednesday to raise a brow in suspicion. "She's hiding something," Wednesday said as she saw you trip on your own feet. "Let's keep an eye on her, Thing." Thing nodded his head, hand? Idk. 😂

*Time skip*

"You're the one who's in danger." You heard your brother say. You then saw Rowan thrust Wednesday into a trunk of a tree. You gasped and ran towards the two.

You hid behind a tree, listening to the two converse.

"My mother drew that picture 25 years ago when she was a student at Nevermore. She was a powerful Seer. Told me about it before she died."

"Rowan, put me down," Wednesday pleaded.

"No! My mother said it was my destiny to stop this girl if she ever came to Nevermore, because she will destroy the school and everyone in it," he continued to press Wednesday harder against the tree.

"Rowan, please," Wednesday begged. You glared and came out from your hiding place.

"Rowan! Stop!" You used your telekinetic abilities to push Rowan away. Wednesday fell to the ground and you ran towards her.

"Are you okay?" Before Wednesday could answer you were thrown to the side. You hissed in pain as your back hit a nearby rock.

"How dare you stop me, sister! Or should I even call you that?! You betrayed me and mother!" Rowan shouted then thrust Wednesday against the trunk again.

"Rowan," Wednesday strained her breath, trying to get Rowan to come back to his senses.

You slowly began to gain consciousness and sat up. You started to walk back towards the two, with a hand on your head.

Then, there came a loud snarl. Rowan turned and looked around in fright. Your eyes widened as you began to run.

All of a sudden, a monster jumped out and grabbed Rowan.

"Rowan!" You shouted. The monster slashed Rowan across the chest. Rowan screamed.

"No!" You tried to run towards your brother to save him, but Wednesday held you back. 

"Let me go!" Wednesday only held you tighter. You continued to fight against her, until Rowan's screams ceased.

The monster turned towards you two and stared at you with its large, red eyes. You and Wednesday held on to each other in fright. The monster roared, then mysteriously ran away. 

Immediately after, you two ran towards Rowan's body. You put a hand over your mouth, tears on the brink of falling down your face. Wednesday quickly sat down next to Rowan to check his pulse.

"He's gone," Wednesday stated then looked towards you.

"No!" You fell down to your knees and sobbed into your hands. Wednesday tried her best to comfort you. 

To be continued.....