Defeating Crackstone...

You stirred awake, your head pounding. You groaned and tried to hold your head to stop the dizziness, but couldn't. You blinked until your eyesight became clearer. 

With your eyesight somewhat back to normal, you saw that your hands were handcuffed and being hung above your head. You gasped and looked at your surroundings. You recognized it as Crackstone's grave.

"The hell?" You whispered to yourself. You looked in front of you and saw Wednesday unconscious, in chains

"Wednesday!" You whisper-shouted. Wednesday stirred and groaned. She blinked and her eyes widened.

"Y/N!" Wednesday tried to move towards you but was held down by the chains. "What happened? Where are we?" Wednesday asked as she looked around.

"Thornhill knocked us out and must have dragged us to hell," You half joked.

"Look who's finally awake." You two heard Laurel's voice echo through the building. 

She finally appeared in front of you with a wicked smile. Tyler followed behind looking down guiltily.

"Kind of a déjà vu thing we got going on, huh?" Wednesday smirked.

"Except I won't cry and whine like a child," Wednesday retorted. Laurel rolled her eyes and turned to Tyler.

"Tyler, go wait by the boat." Tyler glanced at you then turned back to Laurel with his head low.

"Yes," he replied.

"Listen to your master and be a good little Hyde." She smiled mockingly. Tyler took one final glance at you, which you quirked a brow at, then left. Laurel turned back to you two.

"I have to admit," she paused. "...that shape-shifting stunt with Weems almost worked." She walked back and forth between you two.

"But as my father always said, 'If you want to outsmart an outcast, you got to out-think 'em.'" She smiled. "You know, we have roots that go all the way back to Joseph Crackstone."

"So you come from a line of psychotic killers too," Wednesday snarked.

"Joseph Crackstone was a visionary, dedicated to protecting normies from outcasts until his life was cut short by your ancestor, Goody Addams," she frowned. "And then, to add insult to injury, they stole his land to build that abomination of a school," she continued to pace.

"But, throughout the centuries, my family has remained committed to Crackstone's mission. My brother died serving that cause. I decided to take a different approach," she paused.

"The supernatural," she grinned. She stepped towards tanks filled with body parts. "Tyler's been collecting these body parts to resurrect Crackstone. The one man who nearly succeeded in eradicating the outcasts." Wednesday shook her head.

"You can't wake the dead. Believe me, I've tried." Laurel chuckled.

"I believe your ancestor Goody Addams would disagree." You and Wednesday's eyes widened.

"Goody's Book of Shadows," Wednesday whispered to herself.

"You're the one that stole the original from Pilgrim World," you realized.

"It wasn't enough for Goody to kill Crackstone. She had to curse his soul too." Laurel glared. Wednesday's eyebrows furrowed.

"What does this have to do with me?" Laurel chuckled again.

"My dear Wednesday, you are the key," she paused. "Your arrival at Nevermore set the chubby wheels of my plan in motion. Goody sealed Crackstone in his sarcophagus with a blood lock. Only one of her direct descendants can open it." Wednesday's eyes widened.