The Rave'N Part 1

"The orchid produces a pheromone that mimics a female insect, luring the males in," Thornhill explained.

 "Now, once the plant is pollinated, what do the male insects get in exchange? Nada. Just like all the guys at the Rave'N." The class laughed.

"Okay, okay. I know you're all excited about Saturday, which is why I haven't assigned any homework." You beamed and the rest of the class cheered.

"But I do still need volunteers for the decorating committee. Anyone interested, come and see me up here." You sighed and turned to Wednesday. You elbowed her.

"So, you gonna ask anyone to the dance?" She looked at you and raised an eyebrow. 

"Really? You're asking me that?" You chuckled at how stupid your question was.

"Well it doesn't hurt to ask," you looked at Xavier who was approaching the two of you. "But it looks like a certain long haired boy might have other plans." 

Wednesday clenched her jaw at you but you only smirked.

 "You're not gonna volunteer, Wednesday? Aren't you pumped about disco balls and spiked punch?" Xavier asked jokingly.  

"Yeah, Wednesday," you faced her. "There's even a DJ. MC Blood Suckaz." You giggled and she pursed her lips. 

"I'd rather stick needles in my eyes," Wednesday stated dryly. "I'll probably do that anyway." You rolled your eyes and Xavier chuckled.

"Or you could invite someone and have a little fun," you elbowed her. She glared at you. 

All of a sudden, Xavier grunted and held his hand. He turned back to the two of you and cleared his throat.

"Sorry, guys. I gotta get going," he stated then rushed out of the classroom. 

As soon as he left, Wednesday immediately turned to you.

"We need to do this. Xavier didn't get those scratches from fencing. He's hiding something." You rolled your eyes. 

"Or maybe you're just trying to ignore the fact that you might have a crush on Xavier." Wednesday sighed and shook her head.

"C'mon Y/N, you trust me don't you?" You sighed, so she's going to pull the trust card. 

"Of course I do," you pursed your lips and sighed. "Fine. Let's go." Wednesday smiled a little, then followed you out of the classroom.

*Time skip*

"I suppose every artist needs a muse," Wednesday stated as she examined the paintings. "Xavier, you just became that much more interesting." You sighed.

"Can we go now? I hate being here without him knowing," you whispered. Wednesday rolled her eyes. 

You both walked out the door and Wednesday locked it. Just as you two turned around Xavier stood in front of you. Your eyes widened, you silently hoped Wednesday had a good excuse for why you two were there.

"Wednesday? Y/N?"  Xavier rose a brow at you two. 

"Hello," Wednesday stated dryly.

"What are you two doing?" You rubbed a hand behind your neck, but decided to stay silent.

"Nothing. We just saw you come out this way. What is this place?" You internally sighed in relief as you saw Xavier smile.

"It's kind of my private art studio. I cleared it out, fixed it up, so Weems let me use it," he grinned.