5

The Next Day
Jimin's POV

You deserved what happened to you. You deserved what happened to you. That's all that kept replaying in my head ever since yesterday and I can't seem to stop thinking about just that one sentence.

"Jimin you okay?" my producer Jackson asked me. "Yeah I'm fine but how many more songs do we have to do?" I asked him. "Just one but do you want me to call Jungkook to come in here because you don't look so good." he said to me.

"No he doesn't need to come in here." I said to him. "Well then take a 10 minute break because Jimin we are friends and I'm not going to let your mental health break you because we both know that you are off right now because of your mental health." he said to me.

"Fine." I said to him and then I picked up Royal who I brung with me today since the twins went with Jordan yesterday and Essence and Axtyn went to school.

So then me and Royal were walking around the building so I guess I could put my mind at ease. "Ma ma." Royal said to me as we were walking around. "Yes baby?" I asked him.

"Da da." he said to me as he was pointing behind him and when I looked it was Jungkook. "Oh you want daddy okay let's go to him." I said to him and then I started walking towards Jungkook.

"Jimin shouldn't you be recording your song?" Jungkook asked me. "We are taking a break but shouldn't you be learning new choreography?" I asked him. "We are also taking a break." he said to him.

And I just hummed in response. "Hey there little man." Jungkook said to Royal as he took him from me. "So are you going to talk to me about whatever happened at your moms house yesterday?" Jungkook asked me as he was playing with Royal.

"No because I don't want to talk about it." I said to him. "Jimin you need to tell me what happened you've been off since you came from her house." he said to me. "I don't need to tell you anything." I said to him.

"You know for us to be married your communication skills really do suck." he said to me. "Why do you care so much what happened?" I asked him. "I care because whatever has my now husband being weird not only towards me but with all the damn kids." he said to me.

"It doesn't matter what happened I'm over it." I said to him. "Like hell you are if you were over it then Jackson wouldn't have texted me saying that he's worried about your mental health." he said to me.

"I told Jackson not to involve you and my mental health is good there's nothing to worry about." I said to him. "Why won't you talk to me Jimin I'm trying to help you." he said to me.

"Because you wouldn't understand what got said to me yesterday and you dam sure wouldn't understand what happened to me last night." I said to him. "What are you talking about what happened last night?" he asked me.

"N-Nothing happened I'm just talking." I said to him. "You're lying." he said to me. "I'm fine so please stop questioning me because I don't want to talk to you and I don't have to talk to you." I said to him.

"But you need to I'm your fucking husband." he said to me. "I know that but that doesn't mean I have to tell you every little thing wrong that happens to me." I said to him.

"Jimin you are so damn confusing sometimes because some days you act like you're perfectly fine knowing that you're not but yet you act like talking to someone is going to be like the end of the world for you." he said to me.

"That's because every time I tell people anything about what's going on with me they seem to just throw it back in my face whenever I pissed them off for some reason and I'm tired of going through that so when I say I don't want to talk to you that's the reason why." I said to him.