4

Few weeks later
Essence's POV

It's been a couple of weeks since I did what I did and with my mom apologizing to me. And it all feels weird now because I really didn't think my mom would talk to me again so it makes me wonder what did my grandfather said to him.

"Essence momma said come downstairs." Axtyn said to me as he came in my room. So then I went downstairs to see what my mom needed. "What's wrong momma?" I asked him.

"There's nothing wrong I just have something planned today and I wanted to tell you about it before just taking you and having you feel uncomfortable." he said to me as he was feeding Royal.

"What is it?" I asked me. "Um I'm taking you to see my mother today." he said to me. "But she doesn't want to see me so why would you do that?" I asked him. "So that she can talk to you because you don't deserve your whole family shutting you out because you're pregnant." he said to me.

"I don't know momma." I said to him. "Everything will be fine I promise you I'm not going to let her say anything out of line to you." he said to me. "You sure?" I asked him.

"Yes I'm sure." he said to me. "What about dad when will he talk to me?" I asked him. "I'm working on that but with him I think it would be best for you and him to talk alone and not with me or anyone else there." he said to me.

"But what if it doesn't go well?" I asked him. "I'll make sure that it does." he said to me. "Thank you momma." I said to him. "Your welcome but when is your next appointment because if you don't mind I would like to come but that's up to you." he said to me.

"It's next week and Ni-ki is going to be there but momma I don't mind you coming because then you get to see the baby for the first time." I said to him and then I saw his eyes travel to my stomach.

"Yeah I'll be able to see them for the first time." he said to me but the way he said it didn't sound right. "Momma you still don't like the fact that I'm having a baby do you?" I asked him.

And before he could answer me Dream came in the living room. "Momma I want daddy." she said to him. "Which one?" he asked her. "Jungkook." she said to him. "He went to work today and then he had to get Daehyun so he won't be home til late." he said to her.

"But why?" she asked him. "Look how about when I get done talking to your sister we can call him before I get you dressed." he said to her. "Promise?" she asked him.

"Yes I promise baby so go back upstairs and play with Treasure until then." he said to her and then she went back upstairs. "You didn't answer my question." I said to him.

"Honestly it's still hard to accept but I'm learning to accept it." he said to me. "You've had two months of not talking to me to accept it." I said to him. "Essence I don't want to argue." he said to me.

"But it's true momma I'm having a baby you need to accept it by now." I said to him. "And I told you I'm trying too." he said to me. "Sure you are or are you just saying that because you don't wand to have another talk with my grandfather?" I asked him.

"Don't bring my dad into this because this has nothing to do with him." he said to me. "Well what's the problem then momma?" I asked him and he didn't say anything.

"You know you can be so unbelievable so I'm going upstairs to get dressed since I guess you seeing me pregnant is still hard." I said to him and then I got up and went upstairs.

"When will he get over himself like okay I get it I'm pregnant at 16 but he needs to get over it at this point and just be supportive." I said to myself as I was looking for something to wear.