12

The Same Day
Essence' POV
At The Hospital

It was so much blood when they took my mom and baby brother but it all happened so fast. Momma was fine and so was Royal but then they weren't and I'm so scared. And I just don't know what to do because what if I lose them both.

"Jungkook come on you got to take a breather." Namjoon said to him. "Joon don't tell me what to fucking do." Jungkook said to him. And honestly Jungkook has been on edge since we got here but I can expect that his wife and kid got stabbed and he doesn't know if they will make it.

"Jungkook come on let's go outside or maybe how about you go home first and change you have blood all over you." Yoongi said to him. "I'm fine I just need to make sure that Jimin and Royal are okay so I'm good alright." he said to him.

"You're not fine so come on let's go outside." Yoongi said to him. "I said I'm fucking fine so leave me alone man." Jungkook said to him. "Yoongi is right you're not fine so you need to take a breather outside." Jungkook's mom said to him as her and his sister were walking up to us.

"I'm good momma I promise." Jungkook said to her. "I wasn't asking I'm telling you to take a breather outside and now." she said to him. And he looked at her and started walking outside and she followed him. "Essence how are you are you okay?" Jin asked me as he came up to me.

"I'm okay." I said to him. "Are you sure?" he asked me. "Yeah I'm okay or at least I will be." I said to him. "Essence did you call Jimin's family or either your dad?" Ryan asked me as she came up to me.

"Yeah I did basically his whole family is on the way and then my dad is a mess but he can't be here since he has the twins and Axtyn so he's trying to make sure they are distracted so they won't find out what happened." I said to her. "Okay but do you need anything right now?" she asked me.

"No I'm fine." I said to her. "Essence." I heard my name get called and when I looked it was my Auntie Yas and Uncle Jay. "Where's everybody else?" I asked them. "They are on the way." My Aunt Yas said to me.

"I didn't call Auntie Conan." I said to my Uncle Jay. "Don't call him either he's already on the verge of having a miscarriage so I'll talk to him later when we know something." he said to me. "Okay but can I talk to y'all about something?" I asked them.

"Yeah." My Uncle Jay said to me. So then we went outside and when we went outside the paparazzi were there and I saw Jungkook's mom trying to hold him. "JUNGKOOK HOW DID ROYAL AND JIMIN END UP IN THIS SITUATION?!?" one of the paparazzi people yelled at him.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS OUT OF ALL TIMES Y'ALL THINK THIS IS THE BEST TIME TO SHOW UP?!!" Jungkook yelled at them. "WHY WEREN'T YOU THEIR TO PROTECT THEM?!!" another yelled at him and I guess that pissed him off.

"IF Y'ALL AREN'T OFF THIS HOSPITAL IN THE NEXT FIVE SECONDS I'M GOING TO BE DOING MORE THAN JUST PUNCHING PEOPLE!" Jungkook yelled at them after he punched the guy. "JUNGKOOK CALM DOWN!" His mom yelled at him.

"Uncle Jay I think you should help her." I said to him. So then my Uncle Jay went to Jungkook and his mom and I don't know what my Uncle said to him but Jungkook just broke down. "Hey I think we should go back outside or do you still want to talk to me and Jay." My Aunt Yas said to me.

"It can wait." I said to her. So then we went back inside. "Essence did you call my mom here?" My Aunt Yas asked me. "No I forgot." I said to her. "It's fine I'll text her and tell her to come." she said to me. And I really didn't want her too but that is my grandmother and my mom's , mother.

"Sorry we just got here." My grandfather said as he walked towards us with the rest of the family. "It's fine we still don't know anything yet." I said to him. "Where's Jungkook?" he asked me. "Uncle Jay and his mom are trying to calm him down." I said to him.