9

Couple Days Later
Jimin's POV

So it's been a couple of days since my sister pulled that shit at Essence's gender reveal and all I can say is when I see her I'm beating her ass again. Because after all that happened the media has been posting about me being pregnant non stop and anytime I go out the first question I always hear is are me and Jungkook getting a divorce.

And then with Jungkook he's been trying to talk to me about being pregnant but I always change the subject to Royal who I am on the way to get right now since the twins are with Yas and Axtyn is at school. And I just really hope that when I get Royal that me and Jungkook don't argue.

But then again I can't blame anyone for this expect me because if I stopped doing dumb shit to myself then none of this stuff would of happened. But I don't have time to think about myself since I just made it to Jungkook's house. "Okay just get your son and leave." I said to myself as I got out the car.

So then I went to ring the doorbell and after waiting a few minutes Jungkook answered the door. "Hey." he said to me as he let me in the house. "Hey." I said to him. "Umm where's Royal?" I asked him.

"He's in the living room with Dae." he said to me so then I went in the living room and saw Dae playing with Royal and I was wondering why Dae didn't go to school. "Hey rockstar." I said catching Dae's attention. "JIMIN!!" he yelled as he saw me so then he put Royal down and came and gave me a hug.

"I've missed you." he said to me. "I've missed you too." I said to him. "Is it me or is your hair getting longer?" I asked him because now he was able to put his hair in a ponytail like Jungkook's. "Yeah it is just like my dads." he said to me. "Yeah it definitely is like his." I said to him.

"Jimin can I ask you something?" he asked me. "Sure." I said to him. "When are you and my dad going to make up and get back together?" he asked me and I didn't know what to say to him. "Dae go upstairs in your room." Jungkook said to him.

"But Jimin didn't answer my question." he said to him. "Room now." Jungkook said to him. "No because it's not fair I want y'all back together and you both don't understand that so why can't you both get back together so that we can be a family again I just want to be with you and mama , Axtyn, Royal and the twins but y'all won't get back together." he said to him.

"Dae did you call me mama?" I asked him. "Yes." he said to me as he was crying. "Okay look me and your dad we are still together it's just we needed some time apart to think clearly and I want you to know that we understand that you want us back the way we were but it's going to take time and that's something that you have to understand." I said to him as I was wiping his tears.

"Promise that y'all are going to get back together?" he asked me. "I promise now stop crying." I said to him. "Okay." he said to me as he stopped crying. "Dae please go upstairs." Jungkook said to him and Dae looked at me. "It's okay just listen to your dad." I said to him and then he finally went upstairs.

"Hey baby boy I've missed you." I said to Royal as I picked him up making him laugh. "Was he hard to handle this week?" I asked Jungkook. "He was a little fussy this week but after Dae came he was fine." he said to me. And I just nodded my head and kept playing with Royal.

"Jimin you know we need to talk about us and you being pregnant." he said to me. "I don't want to talk especially about me being pregnant." I said to him. "But we need too and that's the thing so please for the sake of all the kids let's talk." he said to me. And he sounded so desperate to talk to me.

"Fine then let's talk." I said to him as I sat down on the couch and him doing the same. "The baby why are you trying to get an abortion?" he asked me. "I don't want anymore kids." I lied to him. "Jimin that's a lie you've always said you wanted a big family so tell me the truth." he said to me.