Chapter Nine Claims

November 10, 2015, 9:30 pm, Violet's POV

    The towel in Itzal's hand depresses and creates a raindrop sound on my bathwater as he wrings out the towel. 'I do not claim to be an expert on the Heirs, but something is wrong with him... but not in a way that negatively affects me, but he seems almost fascinated by me. I expected to hear his meeting through the seemingly thin glass, but it was silent until the door opened. His Dad exited first and handed him some CDs to answer Itzal's question. One something like, 'How was he going to explain their predicament to the others if he couldn't remember either.' Then Itzal exited, embraced his Father, and came straight to me... 'With this look on his face. A strange confused look.'

    "Violet," Itzal says, and I jolt and realize, 'as I stared into his eyes, he was actually speaking.'

    "Mhm?" I say, and he shakes his head with a small smile. Then he stands, holds a dry towel open, picks me up, and places me on his bath mat. Then he starts drying me off on his knees.

    "Can you keep a secret?" Itzal asks me, and I tilt my head and go to nod, but he chuckles.

    "That would be a no." He says to himself, and I frown.

   "I can." I protest, and he hums and rewraps the towel around me.

    "You are in trouble, Nymph," Itzal says, and I become serious as I nod.

    "Something with your Dad?" I ask, and Itzal's face firms, and then he shakes his head at me.

    "Leonard." He says flatly, and I look down at my covered mound and blush.

    "For a favor, I will tell you the particulars on how to get out of a punishment." He says, and I nod immediately, and he chuckles, amused.

    "You will allow him to perform cunnilingus...." Itzal says, and I frown as my brain tries to use my internal dictionary to define it. Itzal sighs as he looks at me pityingly.

    "You will let Leonard taste, lick, and gorge himself on your pussy." Itzal says, and I blush and cough to dislodge the spit that went down my windpipe.

    "This you will barter, the others will not accept it, but you broke Leonard's personal rule... making him the sole determinant factor. So... tell Daddy what you are going to offer your Heirs." Itzal says, getting up from his knees and tilting my chin to look him in the eyes as I flush.

    "Say it." He says his ebony eyes are just as electrified as they are dark.

    "For Leonard to, um, gorge himself on me," I say but end in a quick whisper, and Itzal nods and reaches down to lift me onto his hip. Then without moisturizing or dressing me, he carries me to the open Wing door where the three Heirs are waiting. Then he continues up to my room without acknowledging them as they follow. But the second we all cross into my room Itzal turns around and walks over to Leonard, who immediately goes on the aggressive. That is until Itzal unceremoniously lifts me off his side and hands me out to Leonard.

    "What?" Leonard says, confused, as he envelopes me in his arms and kisses the top of my head. Camile's eyes squint at the gesture, but my stupid heart skips a beat—Victor glares, angry that Leonard is touching me at all.

    "Camile stated it, you have stated it, and now I have. She did a bad job. Redo it." Itzal orders Leonard, who tenses not liking being ordered about.

    "Redo what?" Victor snaps, not liking not knowing, and the three Heirs smirk at him, knowing and loving that he is in the dark. But Leonard is more dangerous with it. His fingers grip the tucked towel and undo it so my towel pools at my feet. At the same time, I try to cover myself up.