Chapter 24

warning: little bit 🌶️ in the beginning

timeskip - 2 days from the party 。・゜・(Д')・゜・。

you woke up because of the sunlight in your eyes, being met with tighnari's peaceful expression. he always looked so pretty while he slept.

the sound of a duskbird filled your ears, seeing tighnari's feathery-delivery man fly inside through its mini door, dropping a letter on the nightstand that had the kamisato seal on it.

"thanks," you mouthed, the bird flying off and leaving both of you alone. you grabbed the letter, smiling when you saw the crest on it.

dear Y/N...

after you finished the letter, you placed it in the drawer and turned back around. you saw tighnari still asleep, and you pressed a small kiss to his cheek.

he stirred a little, groaning and turning so he was lying down on his back and facing the ceiling. his forearm still served as your pillow.

"morning already," he rasped, opening his eyes to get used to the light.

"yeah," you said, bringing a hand up and playing with his ears. "you knocked out last night."

he blushed and looked over at you, checking whatever visible skin was showing. "you're not feeling hurt anywhere, are you?"

"i'm okay," you said, feeling the soreness from all the bite marks and hickies. tighnari used one of his hands to lightly brush over all the marks he made. "just a little sore, but i'm alright."

"i did make sure to clean you, right?"

"of course you did," you laughed. "did you forget?"

"no i didn't... i just want to make sure you're okay."

you kissed his nose tenderly, "you were great."

he smiled, "let's get ready for the day, i have today off so let's not waste it."

you nodded, slipping the blanket covers off and sitting up with a yawn. tighnari blushed, you were still wearing his low v-neck t-shirt from last night.

then he realized something, and a devilish grin spread across his mouth. he sat up, knowing what will come next and moved to the edge of the bed.

when you tried to take your first step, your legs caved from under your weight. "whoa-!"

tighnari caught you in his grasp, steadying you. he bit back a laugh, "need a little assistance, Y/N?"

you playfully slapped him on the arm, making him look at you with a surprised expression. then he let go of you, "fine, be that way."

you shrieked as you almost fell, luckily you were able to wobble your way to a nearby chair. tighnari stifled a giggle, making you look back at him with a glare. "not funny, asshole!"

"don't sass me, i was trying to help," tighnari argued back with a smirk, only adding fuel to the fire.

"wipe that shit-eating grin off of your face before you say that," you laughed.

he walked over to the closet, grabbing some clothes for both of you. after setting both sets on the bed, he picked you up and bridal carried you to the restroom, filling the tub with warm water. you removed the last bits of your clothing off, making you flush as you sat down on the counter.

"why do you look so shy and flustered," tighnari snorted.

"it's embarrassing!!"

"nothing i haven't seen before," tighnari said.

after there was enough warm water, he picked you up then lowered you into the tub. you sighed, "thanks."

"scoot up," he said.

you complied, shifting over to the other side of the tub so he had enough room to fit. his legs were on either side of you, allowing you to lean back on his chest. he kissed up and down your neck, being sure to be very gentle with you considering all the tender marks.

"you alright now," he asked, lips seperating from your neck, breath fanning the bruised skin. "i don't need to get you crutches, right?"

"... you know, if you didn't give me a hot bath, you'd be in a lot of trouble."

he laughed, hugging you and pressing a kiss to your temple. "i know, i'm just teasing. you get so adorable when you get all worked up."

"hmph."

after both of you soaked for a bit to ease your soreness and aches from the devil's tango, you both got dressed and decided to take a short walk. tighnari picked out more fancy clothes, ones that you bought from the grand bazaar.

tighnari didn't really tell you about what he planned today, but you assumed it'd be fun.

"where are we going?"

"you'll see," he said, looking around before his eyes landed on a certain building. "ah, there we go."

he walked up to the doorstep, knocking a few times. then, the door swung open, and you were faced with cyno.

"oh, you and Y/N are both here already?"

"no, it's al haitham and kaveh. what the fuck does it look like," tighnari said sarcastically.

cyno chuckled and shook his head, looking behind him and calling to his spouse, "babe, they're here."

"no need to tell me twice! i heard them from a mile away," they said, running over to the door and seeing their co-worker and their bestie. "Y/N!!! welcome to our house!"

"it looks beautiful," you complimented.

"tell that to tighnari! he told me it looked tacky the first time he visited," they frowned.

"that's because there's a shit ton of tcg things in there," he rolled his eyes. "addicts."

"asshat," they retorted. "anyways, Y/N what do you think of my outfit?"

you looked at them up and down, "you look great! i like it a lot."

"thanks!! dehya picked it out," they said.

"how come when i compliment you, you brush it off, but when Y/N says anything, you act like it's the best thing ever," cyno said with a frown.

"that's why this double date is for me and Y/N and then you and tighnari can sort yourselves out," they retorted, grabbing your hand. "let's go!"

"Y/N-"

"babe-"

before both of you could even hear the rest of what they had to say, cyno's spouse pulled your hand and the two of you made a run for it. "Y/N, did you know about the double date?"

"no," you said, laughing. "tighnari wanted to surprise me i guess." thank god he put that balm on me, i wouldn't have been able to run this morning at all...

"well that's good, i'm going to bring you to where our dinner reservations are set!"

"sounds like a plan! but what about the boys?"

"exactly what i said earlier, they can figure themselves out! right now, you're my date."

meanwhile, tighnari groaned and cyno sighed knowingly.

"seems like they were in a rush," cyno chuckled to himself. "come on tighnari, let's head over there so we get to have food."

tighnari clicked his tongue and began running next to cyno, "i should have never given them that balm."

"... balm?"

wanted to post this chapter a little earlier so i can have some lag time! thank you to my friend for helping me write this chapter and being patient with me while hearing me cough every 2 mins while talking through the plot :)