Chapter 26.5

tbh this wasn't a planned chapter but FK IT WHY NOT? (wrote this last min, sorry if it's garbage but i oddly find it kind of sweet lol)

"ACK!"

thud.

tighnari woke up alarmed, peering over the bed and laughed when he saw you on the floor struggling to get up. "what were you trying to do?"

"i wanted to get water," you whined. "but i fell over."

tighnari moved off the bed, picking you up and placing you the bed with a pillow propped up behind your back. after getting you another cup of water, he walked over to the closet and grabbed some clothes for himself plus a fresh shirt and undergarments for you. finally, he took some of the balm that he used on you before.

"let me apply this for you. can you pull down the covers really quick?"

you blushed and moved the covers, and he applied the balm on the inside of your thighs as well as around your hole. the balm felt tingly and cooling on your skin. it was kind of awkward, and the first time he gave you the balm he let you do it yourself.

"how can you be so nonchalant about this," you asked him as you tugged on your undergarments as fast as possible, getting the shirt over your head too and pulling the covers back on to salvage some of your dignity.

"i'm still a doctor after all," he said. "i'm not a horn dog."

you gave him an unimpressed glare and he gave you one back. "what are you implying Y/N?"

"nothing," you said with a chuckle.

tighnari groaned and rolled his eyes, "i'm going to make some food." he pulled out a few books that he had on a shelf, handing them to you. "it shouldn't take me that long though."

you nodded, "alright!"

rather than just sit there, you needed to relieve yourself first. after hobbling to the bathroom, you took care of yourself and did part of your routine. then, you wobbled back while using the wall as support, grabbing a book from the tiny stack to read.

it didn't take that long for him to make breakfast. he came back carrying two trays of food, both looking very appetizing to you. especially since you burnt off a lot of calories. you scooted over, giving him enough space for him to sit down as well.

"here," he said, placing a tray on your lap. "eat up."

"thanks for the food," you said, pressing a kiss to his cheek once he got himself situated.

"no worries," he said. "just trying to score brownie points since i took away your ability to walk. then again, you kind of asked for it."

you blushed, deciding to eat the food rather than keep talking about it. tighnari laughed, also beginning to eat. he peered over when a bruise caught his eye, looking at your neck that was littered with marks that he made. "did i hurt you at all last night?"

"no you didn't," you said. "why?"

he rubbed his thumb over the marks, "these look a little painful."

"they don't really hurt unless you press on them hard," you said. "otherwise, it's all good."

"if you say so," he said. "should we make a safe word? just as a precaution."

"i'm not sure what it would be," you giggled. "mushroom?"

he laughed at your choice of word, "is that really the first thing that comes to mind?"

"i dunno," you laughed as well. 

he pecked you on the lips, "mushroom it is."