Haymitch Abernathy 🔞

Haymitch Abernathy. He is gruff, sarcastic, caring, protective, a rebel, and unpredictable. Aria Rosewood. She is friendly, genuine, free-spirited, adventurous, kind, caring, responsible, loyal, independent, protective, and strong-wiled. Haymitch Abernathy, he's from district 12. District 12, is known for coal mining. He won his games, when he was 23 years old. Now he's 29 years old. Aria Rosewood, she's from, district 3. District 3, is known for technology and electronics. When she won her games, she was 18. Now she's 23 years old. Will the drunken man finally sober up? If so how? And for who? Well anythings possible if you add in love. Which is exactly what Haymitch Abernathy needed, and he got it.

While being from two different districts the two didn't meet until the 75th hunger games, or the third quarter quell. For district 12 it was Peeta Mellark and Katniss Everdeen, and for district 3 it was Beetee and Wiress. The two meet on the train, and got to know each other, during this time Haymitch was still a drunk, and talking with Aria got him to be sober if he ever wanted to be something with her, so he did. Four months later the two got together despite the age differences. After the war was over, Haymitch and Aria moved to the victor village in district 3.

⚠️⚠️🔞🌶️⚠️⚠️

Haymitch and Aria were at their house, in their room, trying for a baby. They were making out on their bed.

"Want to try for a baby." Aria asked.

"Only if your ready." Haymitch said, wanting a kid too.

"I am." Aria said

"Let's do it." Haymitch said.

Not wanting to waste time, Haymitch didn't have Aria ride his thigh like last time. Aria didn't suck Haymitch's cock like last time, and Haymitch didn't eat Aria's pussy like last time. They just got into fucking.

They didn't put a condom on, and this not being their first time, Haymitch just put his cock inside Aria's pussy. Haymitch started off slowly and gently, before speeding up and going a little bit rougher. Haymitch pounded his cock into Aria's pussy, over and over again until they both were cumming, moaning and groaning in pleasure. Haymitch and Aria went at it another three more rounds, wanting to make sure that Aria would get pregnant.

⚠️⚠️🔞🌶️⚠️⚠️

385 words