Katniss Everdeen

Katniss Everdeen. She is courageous, determined, strong, independent, and resourceful. Sage Morningstar. She is lively, charming, confident, funny, talented, intelligent, and genuine.

Katniss Everdeen and Sage Morningstar. Two young girls that live in District 12, and have been best friends since, their first reaping, four years ago, now the girls are 16 years old. Katniss and Sage both have younger siblings, sisters, the two share a love for hunting. Both girls's father's were coal miners, who unfortunately were killed in a mining explosion. The two bonded over their love for hunting, and their father's being coal miners, which cause the two girls to meet and become best friends. Sage always knew that she liked girls, while Katniss never knew that she liked girls.

One day Katniss seen Sage talking with a boy named James, and she got really jealous and learned that she liked, likes, Sage a lot, way more than friends. Months later, during the reaping, with Sage and Katniss's sisters being in their first reaping. Katniss's sister, Primrose, was reaped for the girls, so Katniss volunteered for her, and James was picked for the boys. Later that day, Katniss said goodbye to her mom, and sister, as well as her close friend, Gale. Then she said goodbye to her lovers family, then her lover. Katniss and Sage told each other that they loved each other.

After the hunger games, Katniss winning, she got home, and Katniss and Sage got together. Years later, Katniss and Sage started a family, with the help of Peeta Mellark, the victor of the hunger games the year before Katniss went in. Katniss and Sage had two kids, a boy, named Luke and a girl named Rose, the boy after, Sage's late dad, and the girl after Katniss's late sister, Primrose.

297 words