Finnick Odair 🔞

Finnick Odair. He is witty, loyal, fierce, charismatic, charming, and protective of those he cares for. Ember Stone. She is talented, hardworking, genuine, intelligent, passionate, confident, compassionate, kind, and caring. Finnick Odair, he's from district 4. District 4, is known for fishing and seafood. He went into the 65th annual hunger games, at 14 years old. Now he's 24 years old. Ember Stone, she was from district 2. District 2, is known for skilled masonry, producing weapons, and training peacekeepers. When she won she was 16 years old. Now shes 20 years old. The two are Capital darlings. Unfortunately being Capital darlings they had to sleep with the people of the Capital, in return they both got secrets. It wasn't until the 75th annual hunger games that the two meet.

No one knew what the two had to do. But they will when the time was right. The two first meet at the training center, but didn't have a chance to get to know each other until they were in the games. But they didn't tell each other what the had to do, but they both had a feeling that it was the same as what they had to do. After being rescued by the people of district 13, Finnick and Ember started dating.

⚠️⚠️🔞🌶️⚠️⚠️

Ember and Finnick in their own, private room. Talking about having sex.

"Do you want to do it." Finnick asked.

"I do." Ember said.

They started making out and taking each other's clothes off. Ember went down to Finnick's cock and put it into her mouth, deep throating him, with his hands in her hair, pushing her deep. Ember did this until Finnick's cock twitched, before cumming down her throat. Finnick pulled Ember up, and flipped them over, Finnick went down to her pussy and eat her out, sticking his tongue inside her, then putting his fingers inside her. Finnick did this until Ember's pussy was tightening, before cumming all over his face. Finnick then put his cock inside Ember's pussy. Finnick started off slowly and gently, before speeding up and going a little more roughly. Finnick pounded his cock into Ember's pussy, over and over again until they were both cumming, moaning, and groaning in pleasure. Finnick and Ember went at it another three more times, switching between Finnick pounding into Ember, and Ember riding Finnick, back to Finnick pounding into Ember.

⚠️⚠️🔞🌶️⚠️⚠️

397 words