ashlyn?!

AshtheFox this is for you lol
The picture thats actual me dress up as jeff the killer :)
Ashlyn pov
I heard a knock beside my head I froze and shut my eyes haha ashlyn ashlyn ashlyn I heard a male voice what the fuck ?! I thought I open my eyes and saw jeff the killer. what the fuck I asked what jeff asked I just laugh at him you look like micheal jackson i said and laugh again then I felt jeff push me down onto my bed I then heard "jeff no shes my best friend" I then felt jeff being rip off me I look at who it was and it was cherish and ben drown but cherish looked different..she was a creepypasta now I thought she looked like a mini jeff besides the smile and the burns hey cherish its Michael Jackson! I said and laugh cherish just brust out laughing as well then I stop laughing you made her into a fucking creepypasta! You fucking asshole! I yelled then I slap jeff and jeff was about to lash out but cherish step in front of me dont you dare take it like a man cherish said and moved out of the way ben laugh and sat down next to my laptop and was watching everything jeff glared at ben before he looked at me go for it jeff said and with that I hit, slap, yelled anything and everything with jeff and jeff let me do it.okay ash cherish said I stopped and hug cherish did it hurt ? I asked as I released her cherish look at me a little but no cherish said and look over at jeff and then she look away you may feel the awkwardness in the room cause jeff admit his feelings for cherish and cherish didn't say anything ben said ben cherish and jeff growled we have to go..now..jeff said cherish gave me one last hug and whisper in my ear " I'll be here " and she, jeff and ben went through my laptop and was gone.
Cherishs pov
As soon as we got back in bens room jeff left nice ben I said and went after jeff. jeff I called jeff didnt turn around I fucked up jeff dont you dare walk away from me I said and grab my kitchen knife and threw it before jeff could open a door. it hit the door jeff turn around and started to walk towards me with my knife he push me against the wall never do that again jeff hissed and rise my knife i closed my eyes and it hit the wall beside my head I open my eyes im sorry jeff I said jeffs eyes soften alittle dont be sorry I was the one who admitted my feelings way to soon im sorry jeff said dont be sorry I said I touch his arm and jeffs eyes harden and he slap me across the face I fell to the ground as jeff walk away and this time I let him walk away....

</3 </3