finally

Cherishs pov
I walk through my door with jeff by my side my parents both stood there looking pissed I guess the school called them I thought. Cherish can we talk mom asked not can we its a must you skip school dad said I graduated from jvs...from Edison in ohio I said cherish we want a fresh start dad said and you dont think I dont but im not going to school im sorry but im not going. im eighteen almost nineteen years old I said start packing jeff mutter in my ear what did you say to her ? Mom ask as they both step closer to us jeff stood in front of me. I told her to start packing because frankly shes not going to school shes an adult so start treating her like one shes not going to be controlled by you two any more as long as im around jeff growled we are her parents jeff mom said I ran upstairs and started packing my things I then look in the mirror and I was turning back into a creepypasta I smiled thats when I heard screaming and knew jeff was back as well. I couldnt stop smiling I took in a deep brealth and I held it for a second this is who I am this is who im meant to be with and this is who I really am I thought as I grab my knife I brealth out the brealth I was holding and headed downstairs just as ben was coming through the TV hello mother hello father I said they both turn around and looked at me glad to have you back cherish ben said as he stood beside ben im glad to be back I said cherish mom said dad just stood there then he broke down crying dont cry daddy I said mom couldnt stop looking at me. What you cant stop looking at your daughter because shes beautiful jeff said and came over to me and wrap his arm around me and kissed me shes not beautiful shes horrible! My mom said I felt my eyes water what ?! I said then I Walk out of the door as jeff and ben did gods knows what to my parents....