the move

Cherishs pov
I listen to my music as we made the two hour and a half drive we already went and said goodbye to ashlyn and everyone i cried my eyes out and my parents acted like it didnt mean anything that I had to start over. my friends had a mini fight with my parents but in the end I had to go with my parents.
Jeffs pov
I ran the water for a shower and blast my music which was sweet dreams. I had just gone killing I had a guy in the basement to kill if I felt the need to kill him. But anyways I got a shower and dressed and waited for cherish to get here well not here but her new house last night I had look through it already and knew which bedroom cherish would have the master bedroom because her parents gave her anything as long as it didnt hurt her or whatever. Cherish has been waiting to go to a concert...hmmmm ? I thought...
Cherishs pov
We got to the house I explored the house and we got to unpacking right away oh yeah hey honey we enrolled you in high school again mom said why I asked because we felt the need to. do you have a problem with that dad asked yes I had already done high school so why do it again I thought nope I said and smiled and continued to unpack. Why do I have to go ? What about jeff ? I thought why do I have to go I asked because we said mom said im not going im sorry to say that but ill get a job here in town I said no because your not doing good again mom said then what do you want me to do cause I cant just stay in here and sit on my ass and do chores I said like you do anything besides once or twice cherish mom said cherish dad said getting in my face again I back up thats when we hear a knock on the door....