what did you just say ?

Cherishs pov
After I had walk out I went to jeffs room and lay down on his bed and had his pillow to my chest holding it to my chest. I had the urge to cut..no! I cried I went to sleep instead..
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
cherish? Cherish? I heard people calling me I open my eyes and saw I was in my grandparents house NO I yelled I saw ians family here why are they here ? I thought cherish calm down michelle said as she came and sat down beside me was...was everything a dream ? I asked what was sweetie ? Michelle asked where is she ? I heard a voice askes then I saw my mom and dad cherish?! Mom said and she hugged me what happen ? I asked honey...pa and gran was murdered...mom said slowly I looked at them then I saw ian in the doorframe of the living room I roll my eyes what the fuck is he doing here?! I thought no your lying I said then why am I here cherish ?! Ian yelled everyone stopped and looked at us I didnt ask for you being here?! I yelled back as I stood up lets go outside jake said as he look back at me and drag ian out the door I sat back down.

(A/N: ill be continuing to write this just publishing it )

Jeffs pov
I watch from a far as cherish walk in the room and saw what I had wrote : it wasn't a dream honey.