happy

cherishs pov
And this is my bedroom I said then I stopped and turn to jeff I couldnt hold it back anymore. I hug him god I've missed you I said I know cherish jeff said and wrap his arms around me I then look up at him you saw didnt you ? and thats why you knocked on the door ? I asked jeff remove his hands and cup my face in his hands and pull my face towards his at first I thought he was going to kiss me but instead he kissed my cheek and pulled away yes I did and hes lucky... they are both lucky that I didnt kill them on the spot jeff said and hug me again I love his hugs I thought then jeff moved away from me and went to the bathroom I was confused but as my bedroom door open to find my mom I quickly looked around my room cherish ? Mom asked I looked at her he just went to the bathroom mom I said mom looked at me what happen ? Mom asked nothing I said as I felt my cheeks get red. Hes..just...cute i said mom roll her eyes and shook her head Then jeff came out of the bathroom jeff stop walking as he saw my mom. do you want to stay for dinner ? mom asked jeff if cherish wants me then yes jeff said yes I said lets get in the car and drive around town mom said I look over at jeff lets go jeff said then his arm went around my waist and pulled me close to him as we stare at each other.
Jeffs pov
I couldn't stop staring at her shes so beautiful I thought
so do you have a family ? Tracy asked as we sat in the car yes and no I dont talk to my family I said cherish grab my hand and squeezed I felt the monster come to the surface again I then thought of the guy I had in my basement. Jeff ? Jeff? I heard cherish whisper I look over at her what ? I asked my mom asked you a question cherish said im sorry what was that ? I asked I asked you if your going to school Tracy asked I look over at cherish who nods. yes I still have to go and get everything I said how about this diner Tracy asked yea sure I said sure cherish said you better eat cherish bob said I will cherish said I rub her back as we got out of the car
Cherishs pov
Jeff rub my back in a calming way as my dad told me to "eat" jeff open the door for me thank you i said as i walk pass and jeff got the other door your welcome jeff said and was behide me did cherish tell you ? Mom asked tell me what jeff asked that she has a eating disorder mom said oh yes I do know that and its okay jeff said as he looked at me are we missing something here ? mom asked then a waiter came and sat us at a table what do you mean I asked as jeff took a seat next to me you two..you two...just fit...mom said I dont understand jeff said what she means is that it seems like you two knew eachother before today dad said oh me and jeff said at the sametime then our waiter came back hello im dan and im your waiter can i start off by drinks dan said mountain dew jeff said coke or pepsi dad said tea mom said sprite I said and thats how things went..we talked..