questions

Ej came out of the room we all was waiting. you?! Ej said as he looked at me your a...us ej said completely freaking out. Eyeless calm down slender said ej then looked at jeff you did this ej said jeff come at me jeff said and went to go after but I ran at ej and push him no! I said cherish jeff growled he didnt do this I made them I wanted this I wanted to be a part of..you...of the family I said slowly you call this a family ?! Lj asked while he laugh I look down at my feet hey kid I was joking lj said shes not a kid shes 18 jeff said as he came and stood beside me but yes I guess this is a family lj said
so how are you guys coming along slender ask as me and jeff are sitting in his office neither of us said anything we're fine I said slender looks over at jeff is what she said is true slender said jeff looks over at me yes jeff said as he looks at slender cherish are you eating slender ask jeff growled I look over at jeff and then I looked at slender kind of I said slender shook his head you got out of a situation that just wanted you to live and you got annoyed with it slender said I jump up jeff grab me HE HAD ME PIN TO THE WALL! HE HAD THE FORK UP AGAINST MY MOUTH I DIDNT BACK DOWN!!! I yelled I felt tears stream down my face as I remember it. slender was already in my mind and let jeff see it. Can I go now I asked jeff let me go im so sorry that he did that to you cherish and yes child you can go slender said I look at jeff before walking away closing the door behide me.
Jeffs pov
What did I see ? I asked her dad lost his temper and tried to force feed her the eggs slender said while shaking his head. But why ? I asked slender laugh as he looked at me because he just wanted her to live but thats still not right how he did that slender said it wasn't why didnt she say anything I asked jeff love is complicated slender said...