Chapter 10: Porsche 2.0

After causing a huge earthquake at the Appalachian, we went back to the chariot that was somehow alive. Of course though, the sun was fueled with mortal prayers and all that stuff, (thank you mortals!)

"Can we run there?" she asked me. We were still naked in our godly forms.

"How are we gonna get there if we are naked?" I asked.

"You're such a silly head Nova" she said and quickly ran off to the woods. I stayed in the chariot up high as I saw her run extremely fast. She was just a blur of silver light going from one part of the forest to the other. The mountains ended a few miles up. Birch trees surrounded the area of tree lines, other rivers and small lakes covered most of the valleys. Luna kept going faster than ever to do whatever she needed to do, two seconds later she was back.

"Here," she said, passing me what seemed to be a crocheted wool/tunic sort of thing. Something one of those titans would wear in those mortal paintings.

She put on her tunic and above it put a fur coat with black tight pants. Not sure where she got this but-

"I got it from the animals in the forest dummy," she said, reading my mind.

"How did you know what I was thi-"

"Just luck," she said, blowing me a kiss. I put on my pants that she gave me and a leather jacket on. I sure did look like a cowboy.

"You can change later, It'll help us get to Europe faster," she said.

"Anyways, tag your it" I said, tagging her shoulder and running off into the forest towards the east.

I forgot how fast she could be, she ran quicker than me and started to catch up. I had to break trees in my way so I could get through the dense forest. It felt like hours but we ran faster than teleportation itself, we ran through cities and even cars. Such a bummer I had to leave the sun chariot again. After hours of running on water and land we got to Spain. It was early morning here because of the time hour difference and what not.

"FINALLY" she shouted as she tagged my ribs.

"Ouch."

"We should change before we get to Hogwarts, we have to be formal Luna" I told her, she understood and knew fun was over.

Ten seconds later we teleported back to Spain's capital. Madrid.

I was wearing a blue camisa, a black tie, black pants and ofcourse black dressing shoes. I had time to polish them before coming here.

When she teleported back I didn't even recognize her anymore. As mortals we conceal most of our godly features but somehow Lunacies still looked goddess like-

From head to toe she looked beautiful. She was wearing a dress, a black one to be precise. The front showed her huge boobs but the back was only tied with a single knot. Top of her back was exposed. Her hair had two strands coming loose and a black hair tie holding the back of her hair. Her dress went a bit above her knees, she wore black high heels that made her look taller than most men. She was a perfect 5'9 woman. Her bushy brown hair smelled perfect. The scent came back to me as the most amazing thing I had ever smelled. We met at the center square and there were clearly a bunch of people staring at us.

"Lunacies!" I exclaimed.

"Yes Novalis?" She said, her saying my formal name sounded like a miracle.

"You- You look gorgeous Luna!" I told her and she blushed. She seemed different. Tiny? I don't know if that's an actual feeling or trait.

"May I madam?" I asked her, lending her my arm. She nodded and did a princess courtesy. I blushed.

She wrapped her arm around mine and we left walking towards the busy streets of Madrid.