Imaginary Neck Kisses? (a Cody Simpson fanfic)

"Sydnee Gabriella Gold! Come here right NOW!" yelled my mom from the bottom of the staircase. "I'm coming, gossh" i yelled back. I couldn't possibly imagine what she had to say now. Either it had to do with cleaning my room, which i was not gonna do since we had a cleaning lady, or that my dad was here ready to pick me up. After all, it was his day. My parents got divorced when i was about six so for the past nine years, it's been the same routine: Tuesday nights dinner and Friday nights-Sunday nights with my older brother, Asher(17), my little sister, Olivia(11), and my dad. 

"S-Y-D-N-E-E! When I said now I meant NOW!" yelled my mom who was now much more aggrivated than before.

"Okay. I'm putting my shoes on" I said. I was wearing black Joes Jeans skinny jeggins, a red and black Wildfox Couture sweater, and red Toms with my long dark brown hair in a messy braid. I took a another quick look in the mirror and I ran out of my room down the stairs to my mom.

"Yes mother dearest" I said acting all nonchalant  and trying to avoid the fact that she was giving me the "stare-down" look.

"Your father is here and next time, if you don't come down when i say so, you won't go". 

"Okay Mom, calm down. I'm sorry but it's just that my iphone had to charge and I was still getting dressed" I complained. 

"Story of my life" my mom mumbled under her breath.

"What was that?" I asked quizzingly. 

"Oh, nothing. Just get out of here because your father has been waiting very partiently and surprisingly your siblings have been too" she said. "Oh, and have fun. See you sunday night" she said in a bit to happy tone. 

"Um...ok mom. See you" I said as I shut the frosrty glass front door to our modern home. 

I happily skipped to my dads black Audi A6, excited to see him but then my brother ruined my so called "happy" moment by yelling at me to "move my ass or else". I slid into the back seat of the car with my sister and enjoyed the 15 min. ride from my house in New Jersey to my dads penthouse apartment in the Upper East Side of New York City. 

-------------------------------------

Ok so this is my second story (my first was a fail lol) and i hope you guys like it.