Imaginary Neck Kisses? Chapter 3

As usual, on saturday mornings I would lazily wake up at about 12, to find that both my dad and my brother had gone to the gym and that my sister would be downstairs watching TV. I excitedly woke up remembering what my dad had told me yesterday, rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom to brush my pearly whites and my long hair. Once I was finished, I walked to the otherside of the room to my huge walk in closet. Yes, I know what your thinking, "why does a 15 year old girl have a walk in closet?" but to tell you the truth, I had a ton of clothes...and shoes! I quickley threw on a pair of lulu lemon leggings and a purple sweatshirt, and jogged downstairs to get some breakfast. 

"Mornin" I said to Olivia, as I grabbed a bowl, cereal, and milk.

"SHHH" she loudly whispered. 

"What the-...ohhh I see" I answered. She was sitting on the couch watching her favorite show, Victoriuos. 

When I was done with my cereal, I placed the bowl in the sink and giddily went back upstairs to my room and shut the door. I put my phone in the ihome and it started playing Locked Out Of Heaven by Bruno Mars. While I was lying on my bed I started to sing: 

'Cause your sex takes me to paradise

Yeah, your sex takes me to paradise 

And it shows, yeah, yeah, yeah

After my little "american idol" moment, I googled Cody SImpson. I can't believe this is actually happening, I thought. What must have seemed like not long turned into four hours because it was already 6pm and Corine had just texted me that she was on her way. 

Since it was a saturday night, Asher had gone out to do "god knows what" with his friends while my dad and sister went to dinner and a movie. It was about 7:30 when I the door bell rang. I went downstairs and embraced Corine excitedly. 

"Heyy girrlie" I greeted her.

"HEY my bestest friend foreverrr who is going to take me to meet my future boyfriend" she said while bringing her stuff to my room. 

"Don't be calling my future husband, your Boyfriend" I playfully warned. 

"Oh I don't think so, honey" she shot back and winked.

All it took was one glare and she surrendered:

"Okay...Okay" she said with her hands in front of her as if she was being surendered by the cops. 

"That's more like it" I victoriously said. 

That night consisted of food, movies, more food, and of course, Cody Simpson. 

-------------------------------------------------------Sunday Morning--------------------------------------------------------------

"Ow" I shrieked from my bed. "What was that for?" I asked Corine.

"Get your ass out of bed missy. It's almost 10 and we need the WHOLE day to shop so we can find outfits for the show and we need to look our best because were freakin meeting Cody Simpson" she reminded me.

"You say it as if i had forgotten" I said in a matter of fact tone.

"Well knowing you, you probably did in your coma like of a sleep" she said jokingly.

We both got dressed, me in dark-washed J brand jeans, a black t shirt, leopard print scarf, and a quilted leather jacket with black combat boots, and Corine wearing black leggings with an oversized olive colored sweater from Zara, that complimented her medium lenghthed brown hair and blue eyes, with black studded combat boots.

We quickley did out make up, and ran out the door to the elevator.

When we got outside, it was a beautiful mid-April morning, in the city. Corine and I both were starving so we walked to the next block and got coffee and muffins from Starbucks.

To  start off our amazing shopping day, we headed to Zara, our favorite store. When we got inside both Corine and I saw a really cute butterfly print scarf. We  both decided to get it along with me: a blue sweater and Corine: a grey sweater. Next on our list of many stores, we hit up Forever 21, H&M, and Sephora. Before we knew it, it was starting to get late but the last store we went to was Bloomingdales where Corine and I both found cute outfits to wear for friday. I also remembered that my dad said I could bring another friend, so I texted my friend Alexandra Paige to ask her if she wanted to go, and naturally she said yes.

After our long day, we got back to my dads apartment to get our stuff so he could take us back to my moms in NJ. He drove Corine, my siblings and I home and all Alex, Corine and I could talk about the whole week was the show where we would meet Cody Simpson.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys, so up on the right you can see a picture of Corine and in most chapters i will show more pics of the characters. -------->---------->--------->