Imaginary Neck Kisses? Chapter 4

Hey guys, so this is the chapter that they finally meet (sorry it took 4 chapters) and add this story to your library because i can promise this story will be AMAZING..lol

--------------------------------------------------

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* 

The alarm clock jolted us up in an instant. Corine had slept over the previous night and our other best friend, Alex, was coming soon to get ready with us. My phone read 6:01am and the limo was coming to pick us up at 7so we had to get ready rather quickly. 

"I can't believe this is actually happening" an overly excited Corine said. 

"Neither can I" I answered. "I was BORN to meet Cody SImpson" I said.

*Buzz Buzz* My phone vibrated and I got a text from Alex saying she was here. I ran down the steps almost falling, 'cus that's how clumsy I was, and opened the door for Alex. I led her back up to my room and we started getting ready. First I took a quick, warm shower and washed my hair with my favorite lavender shampoo. Then as I was getting dressed, Corine also took a shower. I put on my army print skinny jeans, a plack semi-sheer top with a black tank top underneath and black Tory Burch flats. Alex was  already dressed and she was wearing floral skinny jeans and a gray t shirt with gray converse. When Corine got out of the shower, she put on her turquoise skinny jeans, a black peplum top, and her studded combat boots.

When Alex and Corine were finally out of my bathroom, I took a quick look at my phone. 

"Shit, its 6:55 and I didn't even get to dry my hair yet" I complained. 

Both of my friends gave me a pity look, grabbed their overnight bags, since they were staying with me at my dads tonight, and headed downstairs to the front door. 

I quickly brushed my semi-wet hair and decided to let it air dry  because I didn't have enough time to flat iron it. I also grabbed my overnight stuff and headed to the front door. 

When we were all three standing by the door, we heard *honk honk* and went outside to the limo. We all slid in and excitedly enjoyed the ride to the show.

----------------------------------------------------------

When we arrived at the studio in nyc, it was about 7:50 and we had some extra time. We all decided to run to starbucks, our favorite, to get some coffee and breakfast. When we were finished we crossed the street and entered the studio. 

Since my dad was friends with Michael (one of the hosts), we didn't have to wait in line and instead we got to hang backstage. Since my friends and I were SUPER thankful to Michael, we went to his dressing room to thank him and then we took our seats and because we had "connections" we got to sit   in the middle of the front row. 

"This is so awesome" Alex exclaimed! 

"Yeah" Corine joined in. "Thanks for getting us these awesome seats! Now Cody can stare at me all he wants" she said.

"Yeah...in your dreams, bitch" I snapped jokingly. "None of you can compete with my good looks" I said.

"Yeah...OOokayy" Corine responded.  

It was now 8:57 and the show was about to start. We were sooooo freakin excited. 

As Kelly and Michael came out, everybody in the audience stood up and clapped vigorously. As they both sat down, they said some boring stuff about the news and about what celebrities they would be having on the show today. They were having Cody Simpson( duh, thats why were here), Sofia Vergara from Modern Family, and Tina Fey. Throughout the show we were kind of bored but then Kelly Ripa announced:

"And after the break, we'll be back with a special performance from australian teen hearthrob, Cody Simpson". The crowd hooted, hollered, cheered, screamed, and we jumped up and down in excitement. We must of looked like hooligans but the camera filmed us and we were on live TV, but hey, the things we'll do for Cody. 

During the 2 minute commercial break Corine, Alex, and I held hands and sqeezed eachother. We were SOOOO freakin excited that we just couldnt hide it. Then we heard someone yell "5,4,3,2,1" and the audience got quiet.

"Welcome back" Michael said. "I know all you screaming girls out there are really excited to see Cody Simpson perform".

As soon as he said that everybody was screaming and we were all sqeezing hands in anticipation. 

"Now, please give a warm welcome to Cody Simpson!" he said while pointing to the mini stage. 

The three of us all stood up and were cheering. When he came out, I immediatley saw his blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. Man, he was fineee. 

"Hey, angels and gents". he said throught the microfone in his beautiful australian accent. "RIght now, I'm going to play my new single, Neck Kisses. Hope you guys enjoy it" he said

*slight applauding from audience

"All I see is red, red lips, red dress, red bottoms

Like a magazine spread, soft skin, long legs, she got 'em 

Can I take you out tonight" he sang ever so beautifully while pointing towards us

"OMG! Did he just point at me?!" Corine sqeeled. "I think I just died" she said while pulling out her inhaler in order for her to continue breathing. 

"Then why are you still here?" I remarked, while rolling my eyes jokingly. 

"Actually..." Alex chimed in "I think he just pointed at Sydnee."

"Even if he did, he probably does it to all his fans" I said as I sighed.

Once the song was over, the hosts thanked Cody and thanked the audience for a wonderful show. As everyone was leaving, we went backstage again to say thank you to Michael but as we were leaving his dressing room, I tripped over someones foot and went flying onto the floor hitting my forehead.

Great, just great I thought. Some clutz I was. 

Just when I was about to stand up some one behind me ran up and said

"Oh, angel I'm so sorry" 

I recognized that voice......I was interupted from my thoughts to find that a pair of strong hands were around my waist helping me up. When I stood up I realized it was him. Cody Simpson. 

------------------------------------

Ok guys so I hope you liked this chapter lol and hopefully i'll be uploading soon. 

The pic on the right is Alex------------->--------------->------------>