Imaginary Neck Kisses? Chapter 5

Recap: 

I recognized that voice......I was interupted from my thoughts to find that a pair of strong hands were around my waist helping me up. When I stood up I realized it was him. Cody Simpson. 

-------------------------------------

"Are you ok???" he asked with concern. 

"Um....um I....uh..." I said stuttering while looking away with my cheeks bright red. 

He was then called by his manager, Matt,  saying that they had to be leaving now or else they would be late to the next signing.

"See you around, Angel?" he asked.

"Uh huh?" I answered puzzeled, I mean why would Cody wanna see me around, I thought. 

As he exited the studio he turned around, winked at me, which gave me butterflies, and disapeared into a black truck. 

"What the hellll was that?" Corine asked while throwing her hands wildly into the air.

"Uh....I dunno" I answered still shocked. 

I was so confused and still quite shocked, that I didn't even realize Alex was dragging me into the limo.

When we got back to my dads apartment, the three of us ordered pizza and looked at all our beautiful photos of Cody Simpson and the other celebrities. Then for the rest of the evening, we watched all the Twilight movies until we passed out on my bed. 

---------------------------------------------------A month and a half later (June)----------------------------------------------

It was the last class of ninth grade, and in 3 min. it would officially be summer break! As the final bell rang, Corine, Alex and I threw our papers into the air and ran out the school. 

On our way home, we stopped at the local ice cream parlor and got ice cream to celebrate the beginning of summer. Every year we would go out for ice cream after school and then have a sleepover at my house, but this year, Corine and I would be going to my dads house in LA, so this would be the last time we would see Alex.

"I can't believe were not gonna have our annual end-of-the-year sleepover" Alex complained.

"Me too" Corine chimed in. 

"Well if you weren't going to Europe for the entire summer, you could have come with us too" I told Alex. 

After I said that, I quickly regreted it because I knew that Alex was jealous of my tight friendship with Corine. I apoligized and then the three of us hugged for the last time and we went our separate ways home. 

It was already past midnight when I finished packing, and since I was leaving early in the morning, I left notes on both my sister and brothers beds(not that my brother would care) saying I love them and would miss them. After that, I went back to my room and passed out in my bed. 

Next Morning------------------------------

My alarm clock on my iphone went off at about 5am and I woke up. I energetically got out of bed because I was so excited for my trip, and headed to my bathroom to take a nice, long shower. When I got out, I braided my hair in a fishtail braid and got dressed. I put on my black leggings, a  blue and gray tie dye tank top, and gray supergas. I grabbed my phone and luggage, kissed my mom good bye, and headed out the door to the limo. 

After the driver picked up Corine, we were on our way to the airport. When we got there, the driver helped us with our luggage and off we were to LA!