Imaginary Neck Kisses? Chapter 6

----------------------------The next morning----------------------------

"Sydnee!!!Get up RIGHT NOW!" Corine yelled while jumping on my bed. 

I tossed and turned, hoping it was a dream but then she jumped on me. 

"OWWWMYYGASH!. It's friggin 8 in the morning!" I screamed. 

"And?...Once you go outside, you'll thank me" she said while literally, dragging me out of my bed. 

As we headed outside, my eyes almost popped out of my head. There was a shiny, new, black Range Rover with a giant red bow on it. As I ran over to it, I read the letter that was on the hood: 

Dear Sydnee, 

I thought that you might need a pair of wheels to drive around in and since your birthday is soon, I got you this car. Please drive it responsibly. 

Love, Dad 

"Oh My Gosh! I can't believe this" I exclaimed. 

"I know!". Lets take it for a spin" Corine suggested while tossing me the keys. 

We hopped in and drove it around the neighborhood.

After about 20 minutes of pure awesomeness, we headed up to our circular driveway only to see that Cody was walking toward it. After I turned the car off, I started to get out, but thanks to my clumsiness, my ankle got caught in the seat belt and I fell out twisting my ankle.

"Aww shit, owww" I yelped.

"Oh my gosh! Are you ok?" Corine asked while coming around the car.

"Does it look like I'm OK?" I said as tears started welling up in my eyes.

"She speaks!" Cody sarcastially said while kneeling down to help me.

I was in too much pain to even respond. His blue eyes, so captivating-

"Guess not..." he chuckled. 

"I'll go get an ice pack" Corine said while running into the house.

"Here, let me help you" he said while attempting to help me up. 

"I can get up myself" I said coldly. 

I tried to take a step but the pain was so great that I started to fall again. Instead of hitting the hard ground, I fell into a pair of stong, muscular arm.

"I said I could help you" he smirked while picking me up bridal style into the house. 

I was too embaressed that I just buried my face into his chest, not realizing what I was doing. He seemed to not care since he didn't say anything. Man, he smelt good. His scent was a nice blend of vanilla and cinnamon spice. 

He placed me on the living room couch, got the ice pack from Corine, and sat down next to me.

"You know, if I wasn't a singer, I would want to be a doctor" he said while tending to my ankle. 

"Interesting" was all I managed to say. 

"I know I'm interesting" he cockily replied. 

"Ouch" I winced. 

"Sorry" he said. "I think you have a sprained ankle". 

Really? It didn't take a genius to figure that out, I thought. 

I frowned. 

"Why is such a pretty girl like you frowning? It's just a sprained ankle" he said.