-6-

Talk

The shiny volleyball on his desk made his morning a bit better.

Kageyama and some of his teammates were planing to go out on the beach today and to play there.
His mind was focused on hinata being the one inviting him though.
He swung his feet out of his warm and cosy bed onto the cool wooden floor of his room.
He could hear rumble in his sisters room, which made him wonder what she was doing up so early, as she was the type to sleep in until forever. Tobio decided to check on her.

Her door was shut tight and he stood in front of hit for a hot minute until he put up his mind to knock.
It took a little while until the door flung open, and his sister stood in front of him.
Her short and black hair was tied into a messy bun and her eyes were decorated with dark circles.

She seemed a bit wonky. "Good morning tobio."
She mumbled yawning.
"Good morning." Kageyama greeted back.
He stepped in to her messy room and realised how long he hasn't been in here anymore.
"What are you doing up so early, Miwa ?"
He asked and whipped some of the dust off her desk.

"Nothing much. I didn't sleep very well." She yawned again and fell onto her bed like a wooden block.
He turned to face her and realised how many used instand noodle packaging there was on her floor.
"What happened?"
He asked letting himself fall onto her untidied bed next to her.
"nothing much. Me and some girls are on the hunt for parties to finde dudes to hang out with."

Kageyama tilted his head.
He could barely believe his so innocent sister was on the hunt for some guy at clubs.
" what about you?"
She tilted her head to him to face his eyes.
"what are you doing up? You are young you need sleep."
He gulped.
The sweat that was suddenly running down his back made him shiver.

"Me and some of the people are going to play beach volleyball." He answered after a little pause.
"You mean your friends?"
Miwa looked at him and her Matt eyes seemed to sparkle a bit.
"My friends? I wouldn't call them that, you know..." he looked away and wondered if those were his friends.
" Are exited to see that ginger haired Boy?what was his name? Hinota? Hinta? "
kageyama sighed.

"Hinata."

He felt his normally so pale face fill with red Color and warmth.
"How-" he Mumbled.
Miwa smiled a wide smile that showed her teeth and her whole mouth.
That smile made tobio feel safe to tell her and he did.

"I think I like him. He has been giving me a hard time doing stuff I'm usually the best at."
Miwa rolled her blue shiny but ringed eyes.
"you sound like your old nickname."
She sighed.
The dark blue of his eyes grew black for a second.
"What I mean is... he is a distraction to me. I can barely concentrate and do thing, and I just don't know what I feel for him or for anyone to be honest, he has mixt up my feelings an..."
he stopped.
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't make this about me like this."

His voice was shivering and his ears felt hot from embarrassment.
"No it's ok Tobio-Chan.you are my little brother after all. And as much as I hate to say this I think you found love before me."
She groaned and rolled around to sit up, her messy hair swinging like a birds nest with spiders and other nasty stuff in it.
"Looks like you'll be finding a guy sooner than me."

She sunk her chin onto her hands that were placed on her lap.
Then she smiled.
"how embarrassing " she whispered and softly turned around to see tobios reaction.
„My little brothers got a boyfriend...while I haven't even talked to a guy"
His eyes were widely opened and his nostrils grew as big as donut holes.
His hair seemed to fall off his red head, which made her giggle.

"L-love? Hinata...no he... I can't love him?"
He struggled to say things in a calm and steady way. The warm feeling he got when hinata smiled at him.
And the skipping heartbeats last month when hinata was holding him and made him promise to never stop setting for him.
He shivered and looked down, before sitting up to his sister.

"you really think..I..fell in love with ....him?"
Kageyama couldn't bring himself to look her into the eyes that reminded him of his own.

"Maybe it's not love yet. It's probably only a crush but I yeah I guess so."
Miwa thought for a moment.
"You should tell him"
she groaned and stood up, almost tripping on one of the instant noodle cups. "And I should clean up a bit." She giggled an awkward giggle then shoved herself out of her room.

"I ... have a crush...on hinata?"