-1-

Rain

The pail and rainy day seemed as if it would want to tell him, Tobio kageyama , that he was ought for no good.

He sight and rubbed his forehead against the soft grey pillows of his bed.
His hands were wet from the rain as he has just been playing volleyball outside.

Every single drop falls onto the porch as if they were being spiked by his middle blocker Hinata. He rubbed his face harder into his pillow and wished for the long weekend to end, so he could play in the court of Karasuno Highschool again. He turned his head to face the window and his dark blue eyes glimpsed back at him, as the drained window reflected his face.
He sighed.

The softness of that orange hair. The smell of his deodorant right when he entered the club room. The raven black hair deep in his face, his mother  calling him out to cut it. But he refused. „Your hair looks good on you when it gets longer, kageyama." he had said.
He was not only flattered by that compliment, but a warm feeling flooded his chest knowing that those almond brown eyes had noticed.
Right this moment he stroked his hair and realized it was damp from the rain. He needed to shower anyways. His muscles aching from the long jogg he took this morning, he stood up and grabbed new pants. The floor felt cold under his feet , that have so often already  kicked Hinata in the back. He regretted doing it, but loved the attention the little tangerine gave him after.

Tobio hit his head onto the wooden door of his room.

He needed a break.
Everything he saw , smelled , touched or heard reminded him of the person that was the only one to be able to make him want to change everything just to make sure he was fine. A little rattle assured him the door next to his has opened. The room belonged to his elder sister , miwa. He stepped back as the door swung open and almost knocked him unconscious. "You alright? I heard a bamming  noise?" She  said, looking him in the eye with the same blue as his and this concerned look she would give him whenever he had hurt himself. "Im alright." He replies after a little awkward silence.

Miwa shrugged and touched her pulled back hair to make sure it was still in place. "Well, if you say so."
With slow and  quiet steps he walked over to the bathroom on the second floor after his sister had went back to her own room. She needn't to always be concerned. He thought.

The warm water that dribbled onto his head and ran down his chest and thighs reminded him of the rain.
He could still hear it loud and clear drumming onto the bathroom window like those drums Tanakas  sister uses. He opens his forth bottle of the same shampoo and let some of it drop onto his hand before rubbing it into his hair.
He remembered hinata asking for the deodorant he uses even though he didn't  that day. So he assumed hinata meant the smell of his shampoo.

He couldn't resist banging against the shower door but pulled himself together to not scare his sister again.

Why could this small middle blocker , which's  hair tips would only reach to the beginning of his shoulders, not get out of his mind?