Part 20: Our Kismet

*~*~* Epilogue *~*~*

Walking the hallways of the large compound was still odd for Porsche, especially not as a guest, an escort, or a bodyguard, but as the minor head of the Theerapanyakun family. A mantle and title he'd been asked to take on by Kinn after Vegas uprooted himself and left – leaving behind the misfits and bandits of the family for him to wrangle.

Kinn said he was the best suited being the fighter, the spirited fire that was needed. Porsche almost felt slighted but when he saw the men, Kinn was right. These guards were a little more like dime-store bandits than elite guards as the main house had.

Five months and he whipped them all into shape. Secretly, they hated and loved him for it since they knew he was with these men every step of the way. Big was especially one that he had to turn to his side, they'd already gotten over the broken arm incident and the man respected him for his talent at martial arts. Both worked together to create a better team of guards that was beneficial to both sides of the family. Finally. Porsche had the respect he'd always wanted considering he came from a background of being kicked around, disrespected, and made insecure by a man – now a plethora were lined up to bow at his entrances. Porsche looked to them as his heels clacked against the tiling of the main house, a place that was more his home than anywhere else.

He went from nearly losing one to gaining two more.

Porchay kept their family home that Porsche ran away to sometimes when the main or minor house became too stifling, or he got into an argument with Kinn, and he needed to make the other wallow a bit. The minor compound was just like Porsche's office – he went there to handle the affairs then came back to the main one in order to be with Kinn. He couldn't believe how he'd managed to luck out with this.

His hands holding onto the tablet that he would have to discuss some business with Kinn, watched as the door was opened for him and he stepped through the threshold to the office that Kinn took as his own. "Kinn."

The man was standing, phone against his ear and back to the door as he looked out the window calmly, "Yes. Yes. Make all of the arrangements and let me know when they're completed. Yes, licensing whatever, get it done." Clicking off the phone, Kinn swiveled to look at his lover, the smile on his face was large as he set down the device in favor of trailing over to Porsche, hands outstretched. He only paused when Porsche held up a hand and he raised an eyebrow, "What's wrong, baby?"

"I came for business, not pleasure."

The other bushy brow joined the first as Kinn laughed outright, grabbed the tablet from Porsche's hands to toss aside onto the nearby couch where it landed, leaving his hands to catch the other's. A little twirl out before snapping his wrist, Kinn's arm looped around Porsche's waist securely, they were nose to nose, and he cupped that cheek, "Well I say pleasure before business tends to unwind me a little."

"Who says I came to unwind the major family head?" Porsche smirked in return. He knew why Kinn was acting extra touchy. He was wearing a bright color like green and that always attracted Kinn's eyes...and hands. He didn't mind. His own hands lifted to settle one into the dark tresses, the other around Kinn's neck and pecked a tiny kiss to those lips, "Besides, didn't get enough this morning?" He started with a bit of a smirk. That morning Porsche had been feeling a little frisky as soon as he felt Kinn's morning wood pressing to the back of his thigh; he snorted as his hand reached behind him to give it a little poke, prompting the man to wake up.

The smile on Porsche's lips were dazed out as he recalled how Kinn just dry humped his ass before they maneuvered into one of their favorite positions, the 69, and he had that hard, thick cock in his mouth. He was terribly addicted to it as Kinn was to him.