Part 8: You're Beautiful

After confirmation of consent to their encounter, Kinn had no idea what to expect. Despite his desires and the way Porsche was coaxing him with those kisses and doe eyes, he would have resisted if the man was sending the wrong signals.

Now those tanned thighs were straddling his hips, completely naked as he sat back against the headboard, a tanned hand wrapped around both of their cocks in a joined grip with the other hand tracing his abs.

"You just want to play with me?"

"Listen, I want to taste all of this, but I figured we only have – mmm – time for a little."

"Why?"

"Nnngh Kinn...so – many – damn questions..." Porsche's hand continued to jerk them both firmly with his hand. The hand on Kinn's chest, attempting to tweak and play with the man's nipples and only getting a raised eyebrow for his efforts. "Nothing?"

"Nipple play does nothing for me."

"Well, what gets you off?" It looked like he was starting to slow his roll as he thought he was not being satisfactory enough.

Kinn noticed Porsche's pout and he smiled firmly. His hips rolled against the slicked-up hand that was squeezing them together. They managed to find some hotel lotion in the nightstand so it would have to do.

He had wanted Porsche to enjoy some semblance of control as he recalled the 'secret of being unable to keep a man'.

Leaning forward, pale hands going grope the globes of muscle and pull apart as his tongue came to swipe at a dusty nub with a murmur on that chest. The hand giving them a shared hand job stopped.

"H-hey, I said I would-"

"And you said what I liked. And I like you moaning for me," Kinn commented as his teeth tugged the nipple that hardened in his mouth, looking satisfied as his head trailed to the other and the hand on his abs shifted into his hair.

"Kinn...fuuuck..."

The cock pressed to his own, the sounds escaping them almost obscene, the slight peek of pre-cum leaking from the tip and his own hips rolled forward. "Keep going, don't stop or I stop." Kinn demanded firmly, his eyes staring into brown eyes after looking satisfied at his worn on that torso. The sheen of saliva reflecting around the golden phoenix, and he smirked.

"You stop and I'll kill you."

The grip in his hair tugged Kinn's head back firmly as Porsche stared back with hollowed hungry eyes.

"Kiss me then."

Without saying another word, their heads gravitated together with a hot, starving growl as they swallowed one another's tongues as they twined, and Porsche's hand obedient.

The wrist working overtime and Kinn had to appreciate the effort. Porsche really had to only kiss him, and he was done.

Reaching blindly for the lotion that had been tossed precariously to the bed; the Theerapanyakun heir used his other arm to wrap around the lithe waist to grip it and pull Porsche against him. The movement jostling Porsche's hand away from their dripping members that were now naturally rutting against each other.

The hand settled on the headboard behind Kinn's head as their eyes locked after breaking apart from the kiss.

"What're you-ugh..."

Porsche's head pressed down against Kinn's shoulder to hide his shuddering expression. Kinn was an asshole that was messing with him. HE said to pump them; he did. HE said to kiss him; he did.

Now the guy's finger was pressing against the crevice between his cheeks and all he could do was resist the urge to bear down. "Fuck."

"Not yet," Kinn crooned as the tip of his lotion slicked finger circled the puckered entrance, teasing and touching but could feel it twitch as if not allowing the intrusion. His eyebrows furrowed lightly in thought before he remembered the nipples. His mouth open, fingertip poised at the hole, and both shifted.