prologue

Garden being decorated by all white flower with minimalistic light decoration along with the candle all over the table in the candle holder, Making it look like the place out of the world. Well, it’s the wedding of the Second heir of the Summetikul Group and sons. This much extravagance  is quite acceptable. The national media along with the international media is covering the news of the wedding of one of the most influential and successful Business tycoon.

 The national media along with the international media is covering the news of the wedding of one of the most influential and successful Business tycoon

The groom is getting ready in his allocated room, when his ma comes to him.

“My Baby is getting married. I’m so happy.” She said with a smile on her face with drop of tear of happiness that was about to fall in excitement of her son wedding.

But little bit she knows is that the son has some other plan.

He just rolled his eyes.

Getting married but still making this grumpy face. Fix yourself, all eyes will be on you today. Tho you look good always but todays is different. My son needs to look best, Now get your self ready I will call you when the father will call for you. I Have to look for the guest too. Your daddy will only handle his Business partner you know. It is me who needs to take care of our relative and your friend.By the way, when will build arrive. It’s been 4 years since I have saw him. I really missed him.

Ma you know he is busy person,it will take some time for him to arrive.You should go and check upon the Guest.I'm sure the moment he will enter this venue,he will cling to you and won't let you do your work.So for now,Go

Ok,ok Don't be so desperate to send me away.Saying this she was about to take a leave.

However, before she could move out from the Bible room, a lady come in The bible room running and panting.

Aunty, aunty.

“Calm down, calm down why are you running?” bible ma asked

The lady panting and trying to accumulate the oxygen in her lung to breathe normally.

Aunty Ning has ran away. She isn’t in her room. The lady said still huffing And giving the letter to Bible ma which she found on the dressing table of Ning room. She had left the letter and it says she is running far away from this marriage. She doesn’t like this and she doesn’t even want to marry with bible. She said little afraid of bible who was staring at her without any expression in his face.

She took the letter in her hand and started to read. Until a tear left from her eyes. She immediately made a call to bible father.Ben immediately came in Bible room after the call.

What’s the matter sia? Thousand of business partner are there and media are there too already gathering. And the thing you remember to tell me is now. Now tell me, what’s that important matter that you thought of telling me at this moment?

Ben, Ning ran away from the marriage.She said cramping the letter in her fist.

Ning ran away, what? What do you mean by she ran away? Why are you not trying to find her? And bible, looking towards him. What are you even doing? Standing like statue. God dammit! Call your detective and find her right now. We cann’t loose this opportunity. Thousand of people are watching this live and you are standing like statue. You know how important this marriage is. It will helps us to expand our business across the Thailand and our company will be the first one to do so. If the information got leaked outside, you know our reputation will be in danger. Bible do whatever you could do but find the bride right now.