chapter-10

So what's going on between you two Jonathan asked the moment he enters inside the game room with bible.

"Not you too phi." Bible said sighing

Jonathan raise his brow.

Fine I will just say it and afterward please leave me alone.

"Excuse me you took me here" Jonathan argue back.

Ok fine, I will just say it.

Ok Jonathan said while taking his seat in the gaming chair.

...

Speak baby brother I'm waiting.

Can't you wait for a second phi.

Fine Jonathan said releasing theslow breathe.

Actually it's nothing it was just a moment of closeness between us....

Okay I'm listening biben.

Phi that's it.

Don't come back looking for me when you need to save your ass from ma. I'm not helping.

Phi....

Let's play the game...

Ok, so basically( he mistakenly made eye contact with his phi and immediately back off) phi please don't look at me like that.All the attention of Jonathan was in his brother.

What? I'm just listening to your side story can't I do that.

No I mean you can listen but don't look at me like this.

"Fine fine (raising his both hand)"  Jonathan said.

So it all started in the pool.

Pool?

Yeah,the day he painted my face and we were fighting and fell on the pool.

Ok, so next..

Ummm, actually I don't have intention to harm him or take a revenge but I got the best reaction from him while chasing so I kept going on. But the moment my eyes landed on his wet lip. I don't know what happened to me but I guess something got triggered on me. And I was so attracted towards it like I just wanted to captured it and lock in my mouth for forever but thank God that didn't happen. I was thankful but sad at the same time. I really wanted to taste it forgetting that he used to be my friend and we never have felt something like that before but I don't know what happened to me at that moment. I just lost my control on myself.

So you wanted to kiss biu and you are telling me this now.

Bible just nod.

You also felt bad for not taking the chance to grab the opportunity and you wish it would have been better if it had happened. And you were mad about that

No I don't think it would have been better if we had kissed but I can't stop thinking about those lip..

I see so what happened next.

Nothing bible tried to shrugged it off..

What about those touch that build spill.

That's nothing phi.

So it means there is much more than nothing. Don't come for my help next time..

You can't do that phi.

Well I'm your brother so yeah I can.

Why do you act like papa sometime?

Spill biben....

But first promise me you won't judge me...

Never Jonathan said placing his hand in bible head.

Aww so it was a few days back,when I return from our company. I had told you that build has basically turn my room into his work place right.