chapter-12

While I was editing this chapter, this song came in my mind. So I thought of putting it here. Hope you will like it while reading the chapter and listening to the beautiful song sung by Atif Aslam 💙🖤

One more word from you and I'm gonna shut it with my mouth.

Build looks at bible in disbelief not realizing whether he means it or not.

Huh!

"Just sleep" bible said caressing his hair.

And build immediately shut his eyes tightly. A warm smile appear on ble face.

"I should have done that" ble mutter to himself closing his eyes.

Ble wake up early in the morning before the sun rises. He saw his husband sleeping peacefully in his arms hugging himself tightly. He slowly remove his arm from biu nape and stretch it.

Watching his husband sleeping peacefully relief washed over his face.
He caress his face slowly using his thumb.( Still a baby ble thought to himself pinching biu cheeks lightly. Cute)

However, he didn't forget to rub his hand around biu abdomen for few minutes before leaving the room.

He knock for few times in the door of Sia and Ben hut and thankfully Sia was doing some yoga. So it didn't take much time to open the door.

Seeing her son standing Infront of the door doesn't sit right in her mind.

"Ble,what happened? Do you need anything?" She asked with the worried laced tone.

Ma, build is feeling unwell.

"What? What happened to him? Did you give him medicine? Let's take him to the hospital. Did you even call the ambulance or any doctor? Ben called the doctor, biu is not feeling well." She went to wear her slipper

Ma, ma calm down.

"How can you calm down when your husband is sick?" Sia said taking a fast step in order to go check on her son in law.

Ben was about to make a call wearing his glasses.

But ble grabs her hand. Ma listen to me first. And papa stop calling the doctor.

"Are you stupid? Why are you stopping your dad from calling the doctor?" Sia said glaring at her son.

Bible just want to facepalm.

Ma listen to me first. You see yesterday night he ate a lot of fruits and dinner too. So he got the problem with ingestion. I just want you to make him something that will help in proper digestion. Otherwise, there is nothing to worry about.

Sia glared at her placing her hand in her waist.

"Biu was feeling unwell from yesterday and you are telling me now"she said holding bible ear.

He just want to roll his eyes at his ma.

Ma, I want to bring some medicine from you but it's your son in law who didn't want to disturb your sleep. So pleased stop scolding your son and prepare something nice for him, I can assist you in cooking.

Sia squint her eyes and look at ble as if he had spoken some alien language.

What did you say?

"What?" He looked at his mother confusingly.

"Can you just repeat?" Sia asked using little higher tone.

"What? I just said cook something for biu and I will assist you. That's it" bible said loosening his mother grip from his ear.