chapter-3

After bible left the kitchen build without interference started to cook his said dishes. With the completions of all dishes the staff manage to set down the cuisine in the dining table.

One by one all family members started to gather in the dining hall.

Sia checked each of the dishes but the thing that she is interested in bui coconut and rice cake. A wide smile appear on her face when she smell the sweet aroma of the cake that flutter around the hall unveiling the cover.She patted build head as a praise.

Everyone takes their respective seat except build as he was baffled.Sia has told him that he had to serve them with his one hand. Thence destitute of some notion,he take hold of spatula and started to serve all the members.

Biu you don't need to do it Sia interfere.

However,you are the one who said that I have to serve all the family members.

She laugh little holding her stomach.

Biu,I said a particular sweet dish you would prepare and serve them to the family members. For the meantime you can have launch son,Kay will serve to us.

Biu just bow and is about to take the seat beside the rial opposite to the ble and his mom. Ben is in the head and next to him is Jonathan and Sia side by side.Ble next to his ma and rial next to her husband. Biu son,here (showing The seat next to bible) you can take a seat here.

Nevermind aunty but I would like to sit with phi sal phaih. Build said with a little smile on his face.

Biu ma won't mind but your nephew will, this time rial state.

Build is confused.

Huh!

Simply it's mean you are confiscating your nephew seat. This time bible spoke with arrogance in his tone.

Ble look for your tone.

Ma bible whined a little

Biu please take a seat, Sia said turning her gaze from her son to her son- in-law.

Bible is little displeased with his ma behavior towards him. He is aware that he is wrong but he still anticipate his ma should have  taken his side.

Build without any further questions, position himself in the seat next to bible.

The servant serve the launch. All family members started to eat except for bible.He has further plan running on his mind. He smiled cheekily internally.

To take a bite build lift his right hand however bible take a hold of that hand and put it down the table. The thing which bible put on is so fast.Noone present in the table saw the action pulled on by their most loved and spoiled son.

Build look in the direction of bible with a glint of anger in his eyes. Not comprehending what this means,he furrow his brow's.

Bible just put a mask of fake smile and give build a most crooked smile of his.

Build gritted his teeth and strive to unleash his hand from bible hold. But to his surprised, bible grip on his hand got tighter. The more biu struggle the denser the grip get. At some point build thought of giving up but remembering how bible has been forcing him since tomorrow. He ponder of providing the taste of his own medicine.

His lip curled up in scowl. He gives a very sweet smile but filled with hatred to bible.

It's not like he can't use his left hand as designers he has some bonus points. He can use his left hand too when it's necessity.

He take a cutlery with his left hand shoving it in plate and at the same time he pressed hard on bible foot with his one but he pretend as he is enjoying the food.