Chapter-4

Hello Aunty!How are you all doing?

We are good Bible.

Bible give a smile to them.Aunty if you don't mind can you excuse my ma?

You could have asked for your husband bible, Anyway? The lady tease him.

Bible and build just give them a tight smile.

Ma if you are done with your introductions session,then papa is asking for build.Can I take him with me?

Are you sure your papa is asking? One of the lady spoke while giggling.

Bible just rub on his nape and give her a awkward smile.

Yeah Aunty! If you are okay then can I take my husband with me.

Ummm..yeah bible he is all yours,you can take him anywhere you want.All lady spoke in unison with a smile plastered on their face.

When build is approaching his way towards bible,the ladies asked to turn him. Now bible is behind and him in Infront of the ble.

Sia,you got the perfect son in law for you. He suits our bible so much. They looks so good.Perfectly made for each other.

I know right, Sia commented.Now ladies please excuse the couple. I'm sure Ben has something important for them.

The ladies just nod and build and bible made their ways to the Ben.

Ben is speaking with some people. Two man in their 70s and 60s in the black and grey suit with a Man in 40s tailing behind them.

I must said Mr.Ben Your wife has arranged this party so well.

Hope you are enjoying this Mr.Smith and Mr.Sam.

Yes we are Mr.Ben.

Ben just give them a little smile.

Pa,bible called for him with build standing side by him.

Here you come. Mr Smith and Mr.Sam this is my Son Bible and his newly wedded husband Build.

Ben, Are you kidding us? Of course we know who they are? They have been the subject of talk in the town since yesterday. Everyone insta,reels and twitter is full of their wedding video.
I must said you got a very pretty son in law in very short period of time.

Yeah,I agree with smith. Anyway Ben please introduce us with your son in law.

Sorry Mr sam..Build this is Mr.Sam the head of directors of the company we collaborate with and Next to him is Mr.Smith the CEO of The Flow And Glow Company.

Sawadee Kha.

And the next to them is their assistant Mr Ian.

Sawadee Kha

Hello.

So build we are here for a purpose and coming direct to the point.We really loved your design and we would really like to work with you.Ben has explained to us at what condition that marriage has happened. However,you two really complement each other. Ben has also explain that you take this offer as sympathy for your situation.But we are here to personally tell you that your hard work has really impressed us. We would like to sign the deal with your company for our upcoming project based on new set of jewelry.

I know this must be overwhelming for you right now,so much on your plate to digest.So we won't say more. Ian hand me the paper.

Ian hand sam the paper.

Take this build,read it carefully with open mind and think about the decision you are going to take. It's a big deal,it will really benefits your company including ours. So please think properly.