traitor

Y/n's green orbs opened and closed a few times. she noticed that she was moving. Her eyes trailed up to see a blurry figure. Y/n squinted and tried to get her eyes to focus when they did, they widen in shock. Y/n recognized who it was, she stayed quiet and pretended to still be passed out. The h/c colored girl felt betrayed once they arrived at their destination, noticing the league of villains. her very own friend was a villain.

"Why did you bring her?" Shigaraki questioned as he gazed at Y/n.

"I found her passed out on the ground and couldn't just leave her, so I brought her with," Kirishima answers.

"Well, she's your responsibility," he sighs before leaving the room. Kirishima shrugged before sitting on the chair across from the couch that Y/n was on. Once Y/n felt it was safe enough, she quickly sat up and glared at the red-head.

"How could you!" she quietly yelled. Kirishima gazed away sadly.

"It was you," Y/n spoke, pointing at him, "You're the traitor. You told them about everything! Think about how everyone would feel when they find out. How Katsuki would feel?" Kirishima looked up at her, a stern look on his face.

"When they find out?" he questioned.

"Yes, I will tell them once I get out of here," Y/n says, standing up, wobbling a bit. She walked to the door but was blocked by Kirishima. Y/n backed away and stared up at him. The red=headed had his arms crossed as he gazed down at her, no emotion was on his face. Y/n hardly even recognized him. Kirishima wasn't the happy, cheerful, and optimistic guy he always was. He was totally the opposite.

"I can't let you do that, Y/n," Kirishima growled out, crossing his arms. Y/n knew right then she wasn't getting out without a fight. As soon as she moved, he did. Y/n ran around the couch, giving her time to activate her Quirk. Hot glue shot out her hand hitting the floor, Kirishima was quick to avoid it. Y/n huffed but was able to get the door opened and run out before he caught her. Y/n quickly ran down the alley and out onto the sidewalk. She could hear Kirishimas angry calls behind her. Y/n pushed past people.

"Sorry!" she yelled to everyone that gazed at her, pissed. Y/n kept running until she made it to the park. It was fairly busy so she should be fine to take a breather. Y/n leaned over, huffing violently. A few people eyed her. Y/n straighten herself and went to walk, but she felt something grabbed her.

"Don't you dare scream or bring any sort of attention to yourself. I'm not afraid to hurt you," Kirishima whispered darkly into her ear. Y/n greens orbs widen, as her heart raced. She tried to kept herself calm and do as he said, but she felt nothing but fear. Y/n had no idea what Villain Kirishima was like. She already pissed him off, and all he did was chase her down. Who knows what would happen if she truly made him angry.

"Now, turn around, act surprised and smile," he whispered, noticing people getting suspicious. Y/n did as she was told. She hated that she had to smile at the traitor, but she had no choice.

"Let's go," he ordered, grabbing her hand. Y/n slowly nodded and let him lead her out of the park and back to the new lov hideout. Once they arrived back, Kirishima took her to a room. She didn't fight or resist, she just stared sadly at the floor as they walked. He pushed her in.

"There, you can't cause any more trouble," Kirishima says starting down at her blankly. Y/n didn't look up at him. He closed the door, locked it, and walked away. Y/n walked over to the bed and sat down. She had no idea what to do. Hopefully, her classmates will notice she was missing. Soon, at least.