villian

Y/n laid on the bed that was in the room and stared up at the ceiling. It's been two days and she is still locked in here. She wondered if anyone even noticed she is gone. Probably not. If they did, she would be out of here.

Y/n sighed and sat up, wiping a few tears. She got off the bed and walked to the door. The h/c girl gripped the knob and twisted it, hoping it was somehow magically unlocked, but the door didn't budge. Y/n huffed and banged her fist softly against the knob. She slowly slid down and leaves against the door, quietly sobbing.

"Y/n, I'll let you out, but you have to be quiet," a familiar voice said from the other side. Y/n quickly looked up, gasping, then slowly got up, starring at the door. The locked clicked and the door opened. Y/n stepped back.

"Kai?" She questioned in disbelief.

"Yes, now shh. Let's go," he said as he gave Y/n her phone and beckoned her out of the room. They quietly went down the hall.

"Why and how are you here. I thought you-?"

"I'll explain later. Just be quiet so we don't get caught," he whispered. Y/n nodded and continued following him until they got safely out of the building.

After getting as far as they could away from the lov hideout, Kai finally stopped to explain.

"After the whole ordeal with your friends and the Pro-Heroes. Shigaraki did try to kill me, but I was able to convince him not to. I gained his trust and went back to their new hideout. Been there ever since. Then I found out they were holding you captive so I waited for the right time to free you. That's about it,"

"Well I thank you for that, but that doesn't mean I trust or like you," Y/n bluntly said before walking away.

"Fair enough. But there's something you need to know." Kai suddenly said with a serious tone. Y/n halted and tur ed towards him.

"What is it?"

"The Lov has the UA students held hostage in their dorms. They're planning on blowing up the entire school," Y/n eyes widen in fear.

"Please get me there, now!"

"Of course,".

~

Y/n and Kai arrived at the school. Kai parked at the end of the sidewalk, after noticing a few villains guarding the gates. They got out of the car, a plan in mind. Kai grabbed Y/n and walked up to the gates.

"What are you doing?" One of the villains asked. Kai harshly moved Y/n in front of him.

"She's a student here, found her wandering around," Kai lied. The two guys looked at each other then back at Kai. They nodded then moved out of his way. Kai walked past then, dragging Y/n along. Once they were away from them, Kai let go of Y/n.

"I apologize if I was holding you to hard,"

"It's fine, had to make it believable, right?" Y/n says as she fixed her jacket.

"Yeah...right," Kai spoke softly, gazing at her longingly. But he stopped when she looked up at him.

"We need to move. We shouldn't stay in the same spot," the h/c quickly says then hears towards the dorms. Kai follows her, gazing around. They make it to the buildings. Y/n leads the way, heading towards the upperclassmen dorms. Y/n creeps around the corner. She spots a villain guarding the entrance and ducks behind a bush. The h/c debates on what to do until she spots a rock. She grabs it then throws it.

It immediately alerted the dude and stepped down and gazed around. Y/n waited until he walked past her. She activated her Quirk and glued him to the ground. Before he could scream, she put a patch of glue over his mouth. Kai stood in awe.

"Let's go," she said before running up to the doors. Kai trail after her. Y/n busted through the doors, alerted everyone.

"Hey, you fucking traitorous asshole, I have a bone to pick with you," y/n hollered at Kirishima who only glared in response.