Johnlock

Sherlock and John had been best friends the moment they met, and over the years Sherlock had grown to care deeply for John. He was always proud of his friend's achievements and never hesitated to offer his support.

John too felt a deep admiration for Sherlock, though it was of a different kind. He had grown to love Sherlock in way that was not entirely platonic. He admired Sherlock's intelligence and wit, and often found himself daydreaming of what it would be like to be with the other man.

Unfortunately, both men were oblivious to the other's feelings. While Sherlock had been too preoccupied with his cases to ever think of romance, John had been too shy to make any kind of move.

One day while Sherlock was staying over at John's flat, the two of them found themselves spending the entire night talking. John revealed to Sherlock his deepest feelings, hoping that the other man would finally realize his true feelings. Sherlock, however, was still too focused on the case he was working on to realize what John was truly trying to say.

As the night went on, John finally mustered up the courage to confess his love for Sherlock. Sherlock, however, was still so wrapped up in the case that all he could do was look at John with confusion.

Fortunately, the next morning, Sherlock finally realized what John had been trying to tell him the night before. He finally understood his friend's feelings for him, and it wasn't long before the two of them were confessing their love for each other.

From then on, Sherlock and John were blissfully in love, though still occasionally oblivious to one another's feelings.